00

Forbidden Fling

"Wheels of Desire, Roads of Regret: A Journey into Forbidden Hearts, and Uncharted Roads of Secret Passions"

Forbidden Fling is a secretive and illicit romantic or sexual relationship outside of a committed partnership or marriage, often prohibited due to moral or societal norms.

An extramarital affair involves being romantically or sexually involved with someone outside of one's marriage or committed relationship, typically conducted discreetly to avoid detection.

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The views expressed in this narrative are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author.

Reader discretion is advised, as the content may explore various themes that some individuals may find sensitive or challenging. Thank you for embarking on this literary journey with me.

THEME

The chosen genre incorporates elements of dark romance, exploring themes such as suicide, heartbreak, consensual sex, cheating, and obsession. 

Rating: Teen and up audiences

Category: F/M

Language: English

Do not repost/copy/

Read at your own risk(18+)

All Rights Reserved

An original work by—©Annie Kim