||20||Love Me Again

||T A E H Y U N G||

Amid my desperation and self-inflicted turmoil, Lisa's attempt to leave triggered a surge of anguish and madness within me. Unable to bear the thought of her walking away, I seized her, pulling her closer.

"Lisa, I'll make you fall in love with me again. I won't leave you because you are mine. You don't know how much I've suffered, Lisa. Even Jennie cheated on me with Jungkook, my cousin. Binna was not my daughter, and neither was her second baby."

"They just made a fool out of me. I am sorry, Lisa. It's always been you in my heart and mind," I explained, baring the painful betrayals and manipulations I had endured, hoping for some understanding amid the chaos.

As Lisa looked into my eyes, a mix of fear and disbelief reflected in hers. The room was suffocating with tension, and my grip tightened around her. "You can't leave me, Lisa. You're the only one who understands the darkness within me," I whispered, my voice laden with desperation.

The shadows in the room seemed to dance, mirroring the turmoil within my soul. "I've sacrificed everything for you, Lisa. No one else truly knows the depths of my pain. We can build something real, something no one can take away from us."

Her words hung in the tense air, and for a moment, a flicker of empathy softened the edges of my obsession. "Lisa, I never saw you as an extra. You are the core of my existence," I pleaded, my voice trembling with a mix of longing and regret.

"I need you, Lisa. Your presence is my salvation, and without you, my world crumbles," I confessed, the darkness within me momentarily overshadowed by a vulnerability I rarely showed. "Let me make amends; let us heal together. I can't bear to lose you."

As the weight of our shared pain lingered, I released my grip, allowing a glimmer of space between us. "Forgive me for the chaos I've brought into our lives. I'm drowning in regret, and all I want is a chance to rebuild what we once had," I implored, my heart laid bare in the aftermath of our tumultuous exchange.

A smile graced Lisa's lips as she nodded, her eyes reflecting a newfound connection. "Then make love with me now," she whispered, her voice carrying a mix of desire and vulnerability.

I reciprocated with a madly passionate kiss, intoxicated by the allure of her lips that seemed to drive me to the brink of insanity.

Breaking the kiss, I gently grabbed her hand, leading her to my private room—a penthouse adjacent to my office, a sanctuary of luxury crafted in celebration of the serendipity that brought us together.

My heart swelled with gratitude for the chance encounter that spared me from a relentless pursuit spanning continents.

As we entered the room, Lisa's gaze wandered over the opulent surroundings. "Is that yours, Taehyung?" she inquired, her eyes wide with curiosity and a hint of awe in her voice. I nodded, a mixture of pride and affection coursing through me.

"Every detail, every inch of this place, is a testament to the joy you've brought into my life," I confessed, the emotion lacing my words mirroring the intensity of the moments.

As I nodded, a profound sincerity echoed in my voice: "Yes, it's all mine. After we parted ways, Lisa, my life became a canvas of pain and heartache.

I shed tears, shattered into pieces, but I refused to surrender to despair. I toiled relentlessly, fueled by the burning determination to find you again."

Gazing into her eyes, I continued, "I made a promise to myself, a vow that no matter the obstacles, I would rebuild what we once shared. I built my own transportation company and established three auto workshops with advanced mechanics and automation. Every achievement was a brick laid in the foundation of a future where we could be together."