||06|| A Chance

||T A E H Y U N G||

I wake up in my room, the remnants of last night's euphoria lingering. A mix of guilt and pleasure clouds my thoughts after the moments shared with Lisa.

The complexity of it all hangs in the air. I pull myself out of bed and head to the bathroom, contemplating the whirlwind of emotions.

Under the shower, I close my eyes, trying to wash away the conflicting feelings. The sensation of Lisa's body against mine lingers, tempting me to surrender once again.

I acknowledge that we engage in these encounters out of mutual need or attraction, yet the guilt is strangely absent.

I grapple with the ambiguity, questioning why such moments with Lisa bring me so much pleasure.

As the water cascades, I find myself reflecting on our connection. "Lisa." I mull over the name, wondering if our encounters are merely physical or if there's something more beneath the surface.

The feeling between desire and conscience continues, leaving me entangled in a web of emotions.

Despite having a strong sense of self-control, it seems to have waned since my involvement with Lisa.

Perhaps I've allowed distractions, especially considering my relationship with Jennie.

I find myself hesitating to say no to Lisa, and I'm uncertain about my desires and motives.

During this emotional turmoil, I realized the need for a final decision. I'm contemplating not only my relationship with Jennie but also the possibility of single parenthood for the sake of my daughter.

The road ahead as a single father appears daunting, but I'm determined to embrace it.

As I reflect on my future, I acknowledge the importance of handling things maturely with Jennie. If she chooses to part ways, I've resolved not to burden her and to respect her decision. My priority is to ensure a healthy environment for my daughter.

Frustration creeps in as I think about Jennie's reactions and the blame game that has surfaced. I feel compelled to communicate my feelings and establish a clear path forward, hoping for understanding and resolution in our tumultuous situation.

After exiting the shower, I secure a towel around my waist before heading to the closet to dress. I chose my shirt and pants, slipping them on as I walked over to the mirror.

I fixed my hair and applied my perfume. I step out of the room and encounter my fellow driver, who greets me with concern. He questions, "Taehyung, you've been coming in late these days. Any problems you want to share?" Internally amused, I chuckle at the irony of his question.

I respond to my fellow driver with a casual smile, "Ah, just caught up in some personal matters; you know how it goes." I keep the details vague, not ready to reveal the intricate web of emotions involving Lisa and the complexities of my relationships. My fellow driver nods, acknowledging my vague response, and departs.

Little does he know, my primary challenge lies in the enigmatic presence of Lisa, a personal puzzle I'm reluctant to unravel.

She's a captivating predicament, a beautiful problem I can't resist-a potent drug entwined with my existence.

I can't escape the lingering thoughts of Lisa. She's like a shadow, a constant presence pulling me into a realm of desire and uncertainty.

"I have a beautiful personal problem that I can't share with anyone, nor do I want to solve this beautiful problem.".