||22|| Reconciliation

||TAEHYUNG||

As Lisa drove away, her heart brimming with happiness, I felt a sense of triumph. Making my way to the workplace, Geun intercepted me, curiosity evident in his eyes.

"Boss, who was she? Is she your girlfriend? She was beautiful," he inquired. A proud smile adorned my face as I affirmed, "She is mine, my woman, and soon to be my wife."

Geun's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you getting married, boss?" he asked. I nodded with a sense of anticipation. "Yes, soon. But for now, I have some work to attend to." With a nod, he let me proceed.

Entering my dwelling, I headed to the closet, changing into a suit. The day demanded attention to business matters first and then a visit to my father's mansion-an array of responsibilities awaiting me.

As I adorned the CEO's attire, meticulously ensuring everything was in place, I marveled at the transformation I underwent, a journey guided by her influence and unwavering support. Her drive pushed me to achieve heights I hadn't imagined before.

Stepping out of my dwelling, I made my way to the Bugatti, embodying the role of a CEO with every step.

As the guard opened the door upon arrival at the company, the staff stood in respect, acknowledging the shift in my persona.

The day unfolded with meetings, with each decision made with the newfound determination that she ignited in me.

After concluding the series of discussions, I retreated into my opulent office. The atmosphere buzzed with productivity, reflecting the efficiency that came with my focused mindset.

With the transportation of new cars and the implementation of mechanical enhancements completed, a groundbreaking decision lingered in my thoughts.

I resolved to launch my own branded car, a testament to my commitment to excellence. A rush of excitement filled me as I envisioned gifting this masterpiece to Lisa, a symbol of our journey and shared aspirations.

As I summoned my assistant into my office, Mazal entered after a respectful knock, bowing as a gesture of formality. "Yes, sir, is there anything else you want? You've completed all the meetings, and the new mechanical project is in progress," he inquired.

I nodded in acknowledgment and stated, "I want to gift a car to my girlfriend, soon-to-be wife, Lisa. Ensure that the engineers prepare a customized car for her, and it needs to be done with perfection, featuring her name and my logo."

His eyes widened, a mix of astonishment and curiosity evident. "Sir, do you have a girlfriend? We all know... I mean, it's shocking. I haven't seen you with any other woman, but this is sudden," he expressed, seeking clarification.

Chuckling at Mazal's astute observation, I clarified, "It wasn't sudden; we reconnected. I've been with her for a long time-nearly 1.9 years. A lot has happened. Anyway, I want this gift to be perfect."

Mazal nodded, offering his congratulations. "Sure, sir, it will be done. Congratulations on meeting the love of your life again."

Expressing my gratitude, I continued, "I also need some other gifts for today's wedding ceremony-a necklace for the bride and also a wedding ring. Send it to my father's mansion when it's ready. Make sure to choose an expensive and elegant one." Mazal assured me, "Sure, it will be done, sir."

Leaving my office, I made my way to the car. The guard opened the door with a smile, and I greeted him in return.

Settling into the car, I drove towards my father's mansion, my thoughts filled with anticipation for the upcoming wedding ceremony.