||03|| Mysterious Man

||L I S A||

After a very hectic day in the company of my perverted boss, now I am in my room as the time has reached the night.

In the dimly lit embrace of my room, shadows danced as I shed the remnants of a grueling day, clad only in my inner and a soft shirt that clung to the echoes of warmth from the shower.

I was now working on the laptop while sitting on my bed, and the soft hum of the laptop filled the space as I delved into the intricacies of a new model, my fingers running the keys with purpose.

I wrapped up the digital symphony on the screen, and once I was done with the work, I closed the laptop with a decisive click, and the room fell into a hushed stillness.

I leaned back, eyes shuttering closed, seeking respite in the tranquility of the moment.

Unexpectedly, the air around me stirred with an electric charge as the vivid image of the handsome taxi driver materialized in my mind.

Caught in the crossfire of exhaustion and fascination, I grappled with a whirlwind of emotions. A cascade of conflicting sensations, like a tempest within, surged through me.

A sense of vulnerability tinged with a hint of excitement left me questioning the boundaries I once thought immovable.

The room, adorned with subtle reminders of a life lived, stood witness to the tempest within. The soft glow of a bedside lamp casts an amber hue, illuminating fragments of a world entwined with fantasies.

In that suspended moment, I contemplated the possibility of relinquishing control to this enigmatic figure, the taxi driver, who existed as an exception in the fabric of my reality.

It was a dance of desires in the quiet sanctuary of my room-a delicate interplay between the known and the unexplored.

where the surroundings themselves seemed to echo the intensity of emotions that threatened to unravel the carefully woven threads of restraint. "I never felt this before," I murmured to myself, the words hanging in the air.

The room seemed to respond with a silence that echoed the intensity of my internal turmoil. In the quiet sanctuary, I continued the conversation with my thoughts.

"Why him? Why now?" I questioned, and the vulnerability in my voice was palpable. The taxi driver, an enigmatic figure etched in my mind, became the subject of this internal voice.

A surge of desire, unfamiliar yet potent, surged within me, and I found myself uttering words I hadn't thought possible.

"I crave him in ways I can't comprehend," I admitted to the empty room as if confessing a secret to the shadows. I don't know what makes me crazy.

I felt like a Sl-t. Am I going to stoop low for a taxi driver? But why not?

He is so handsome, and I wish he could control me the way he likes, whether it is rough or something else. I can even become a SLT for him; he is exceptional, I guess.

I closed my eyes and imagined him. I pushed my hand into my inner pocket while plugging in one finger. As I felt his breath on me, I was getting crazy.

I missed him. It is just one thing, but look at me-I am not resisting this. What is that, man? I touched my body sensually while a little moan escaped from my mouth.

I rubbed my clitoral area faster, imagining his finger on my clitoral area. "Oh, Mr. Driver, you are driving me crazy."

I imagine his tongue on my body, his long fingers and big hand, his hot breath, and the way he grips his shoulder.