||21||Euphoric Encounter

||L I S A||

The sudden ring of my cell phone startled the quiet of the room. Retrieving it from my purse, I noticed a call from my sister.

Opting not to disturb Taehyung's sleep, I swiftly ended the call. Seeing him stir slightly, I guided his head to rest on my bosom, gently caressing it as one would a sleeping baby.

My man is here with me; maybe he was missing my body warmth as I saw him relax a bit again and I heard his soft sleeping snores.

Surveying the surroundings, I marveled at the simple yet luxurious space. Taehyung had transformed, propelling forward in life because of our connection. The weight of his past pain lingered in my thoughts, and I couldn't fathom the depth of his struggles.

He has become successful, not just for him but for us. Gradually easing myself from his embrace, I tiptoed to the couch, where I retrieved his shirt, as I love wearing his shirt.

I am addicted to my man's scent; it's strong and sexy, yet manly, raw, and filled with a unique taste. Glancing at the time on my iPhone, it read 4:00 a.m.

Aware of my sister's concern, I pondered the complexities of the new chapter unfolding in my life. As I walked out of his room, I explored the other side of his penthouse-like house.

Every corner spoke of opulence-a well-equipped kitchen, a small balcony that opened to the backside, and a beautifully adorned lounge area with five more rooms.

The vintage and luxurious aesthetics of the space left a lasting impression, reflecting Taehyung's refined taste and success.

I settled down on the couch and dialed my sister's number. As she picked up, her voice carried a mix of worry and frustration: "Lisa, where are you? Don't you know I am worried about you? Your gifts arrived, but you still didn't come. I am getting married today, and I thought we could spend time together. I don't know where you just left."

Sighing, I composed myself and explained, "I am sorry, sister. Trust me, I was about to come, but something happened that stopped me. I am fine where I am, and I'll come in the morning. My car had a problem, so I came to the workshop to get it fixed."

An exasperated tone echoed through the phone: "What? Did it take the whole night to get it fixed? You could have called me or Jin. We would have sent another car."

Guilt welled up within me as I hesitated before confessing, "I met Taehyung again. We met again."

Her voice rose in frustration. "Don't tell me you spent the night with him again." I hesitated before admitting, "Yes, we spent the night together again. I didn't plan for it; it just happened."

My sister's frustration became evident as she scolded me, "Lisa, you know how much we've been through, and now you're putting yourself in the same situation again. He also has a family member, Lisa. How can you do that again? Stop this obsession and denial. I can't believe you would do this on my wedding day."

Feeling a mix of regret and defiance, I responded, "I understand your concern, but things are different now. Taehyung has changed, and we've both been through a lot. I can't fully explain it, but there's something special between us. I'll be there for your wedding, I promise. I'll tell you everything, and I want to invite him too, please."

She sighed, a mixture of exasperation and concern in her voice. "Fine, Lisa. But you need to sort out your priorities. Your past with Taehyung has been tumultuous, and I don't want to see you hurt again. Come in the morning, and we'll talk about this later. Just don't let it ruin my wedding day."