||16||Emptiness

||AUTHOR||

In these passing days, Lisa remained silent, the weight of unrequited love crushing her. Jisoo, keenly observant, tried everything to bring a smile to Lisa's face.

Even Jin lent his support to help Lisa break free from the painful clutches of her unfulfilled love. Despite their efforts, Lisa remained in a state of silent suffering.

Torturing herself with the memories of Taehyung, Lisa worked tirelessly, crying almost every night while clutching Taehyung's jacket.

Feeling the loneliness consume her, she found solace in her tears. Jisoo, witnessing Lisa's agony, decided it was time for a change.

She urged Lisa to change her surroundings, starting with changing her phone number to the house. Recognizing the importance of distancing herself from memories with Taehyung, Lisa agreed.

Amid this emotional storm, the palpable heartache in Lisa's every breath became increasingly evident.

Jisoo, emerging as the guiding force in Lisa's life, was resolute in her determination to help her sister heal from the wounds of an unattainable love.

Lisa's daily routine became a monotonous cycle of going to work and returning home. She withdrew from social gatherings and parties, choosing solitude over external distractions.

Her thoughts were consumed by Taehyung, his absence creating a void that echoed through the walls of her heart.

The weight of unspoken words and unfulfilled emotions lingered in the air, casting a shadow over Lisa's world.

Jisoo, witnessing Lisa's silent struggle, decided it was time for a change. She gently approached Lisa one evening, a tender concern in her eyes. "Lisa, we can't let this pain consume you forever. You need a fresh start."

Lisa lost in her thoughts, looked at Jisoo with a mix of gratitude and despair. "I don't know how to let go, Jisoo. Every corner of our home, every memory, reminds me of him."

Understanding the gravity of Lisa's emotions, Jisoo proposed a radical step. "Let's change the house, Lisa. A new place, new surroundings-it might help you break free from these memories. We can't live here now, and I don't want your past will again come to hurt you again; I can't see my beautiful sister weak like that."

Lisa speaks while looking at her. "It's our parents, house; how can we leave it?".

Jisoo speaks while looking at her sister. "Sometimes it's good to leave a place where pain resides. We don't give anyone this place; it will be ours. We will keep it for our memories only for our parents, nothing more, but moving out from there is important, Lisa, as your big sister.".

"It's my decision, and you need to understand that what I'll do is good for you and for your future. If we stay here, you'll go crazy and maybe end up going to Taehyung, and you'll destroy his family too. So just now, moving on is the best solution, and no one would be hurt, and you can focus on your work to create your own dream company.".

After much contemplation, Lisa agreed. They decided to move to a different place after buying a new luxurious residence, leaving behind the echoes of a love that was never meant to be.

Jisoo was determined to be Lisa's anchor in this storm, guiding her through the uncharted waters of healing.

As they shifted into their new residence with the help of Jin, Lisa felt a mixture of emotions-the weight of the past still lingering, but a glimmer of hope for a different future.