||09|| Protectiveness

||L I S A||

Taehyung and I have been on a steady and thrilling journey together over the past few months.

I smile as I think back on the innumerable intense evenings we've shared, as the memories fill my mind.

Exploring different private areas has been quite an experience, including a bedroom, bath, garage, public restroom, shower, club, and more.

My car and his taxi have also been used extensively because, I guess, our lust for each other never stopped.

He is exceedingly dignified, gentlemanly, and respectful towards me. I know he is something I desire in a man; he is something I want.

Amid our intense connection, a distinctive facet of Taehyung emerges-his dignified and dominant nature.

His commitment to certain rules becomes evident, and I find myself being treated with a profound level of respect.

It's in these moments that I realize our journey is not just about shared passion but also about discovering the layers of complexity that define our connection.

We were on the bed, and he f*cked me like a sl-t. I asked him to go harder on me, and I find myself wondering if I'm becoming addicted to him.

The presence of other men trying to approach me has started to irk me, a sentiment I never experienced before.

Here I am with my sister Jisoo at her new hotel, a generous gift from her soon-to-be husband Jin. Jisoo is undoubtedly fortunate to have a man like Jin in her life.

Jisoo's words pull me back from my thoughts as she mentions, "A client is inviting us for dinner. I'll confirm it now." I glance at her and respond, "Wait, don't. I can't make it."

She looks at me with surprise and amusement and says, "Woah! Since when? Miss Lisa Manoban is already out by 5 p.m.-just like a regular working girl? A work-life balance day is just normal! Come on! I knew it! You're getting laid again. Don't you dare deny it?"

I roll my eyes and retort, "But please don't ever disturb me."

Jisoo gazes into my eyes, her concerns deepening. "Remember, the wall between us is just too thin, sis. You know, I'm happy for you, even if I'm already tired of hearing the moans of your Mr. Driver." I can't help but smile, correcting her, "It's Taehyung, sister."

She playfully remarked, "I didn't know that he already had a name. You know, you and your rules. And besides, it's a different story when you've reached that level."

Intrigued, I asked her seriously, "Why is it different?" Her words stirred something within me, a sentiment I wished to keep hidden. "We name what we want to own. Question: Do you love him?" she inquired.

I responded sharply, "You're crazy! He doesn't want me"

The fear of being a home wrecker lingered in my mind. Does he truly accept me? I questioned myself silently.

She smiled, grasping my hand gently. "Go on. Put in a little more effort, and just maybe you could make yourself believe."

Attempting to admit it, I ventured, "What if... I've already reached that point?"

Her smile remained as she said, "Honestly, I'm happy for you but also afraid at the same time. I just hope he can make you happy the way that you want. And I hope he's already the one for you. Maybe, Lisa, he can be yours if you open your heart to him and tell him that not only your body is his, but you want to give your whole self. I have seen many men, and I can tell you by observation that he is a nice man. For a 'bad girl' like you, he knows how to handle you and make you feel special."