||Prelude||

PROLOGUE

On one fateful night, a mistake was made.

To him, it was a mere blunder.

But to her, it became everything.

She yearned for him desperately.

While he sought only escape,

Their desires colliding in a tumult of emotion,

One mistake, one night,

Shattering their worlds irreparably.

In the bustling city, Lisa, a successful woman, and Taehyung, a taxi driver with a family, share a forbidden romance. Despite knowing the consequences, they're drawn into a whirlwind of passion and tough choices.

Their story explores love, desire, and societal norms, weaving a captivating narrative of self-discovery and acceptance.

In the busy shuffle of life, Lisa Manoban, a successful and alluring woman, crossed paths with Taehyung Kim, a taxi driver whose eyes hinted at untold stories. Their story kicked off on the crowded streets, where every moment spun an invisible connection between them.

Taehyung, a man with a life full of responsibilities who has a live-in partner and also has a daughter, became an unexpected fascination for Lisa.

Even after learning about his marriage, she couldn't resist the pull of attraction for Taehyung, as she just wanted to take a risk to explore something she never felt.

Love doesn't always listen to reason. As their secret romance unfolded, what started as a simple physical pleasure turned into something deeper—adoration, love, and obsession. The stolen moments, hushed conversations, and stolen glances built a picture of forbidden love.

They found themselves drawn into a maze of emotions. But reality lingered—the complications of a life tied to promises and duties. The threads of their affair tightened, making it difficult for them to break free.

Their saga is one of passion, tough choices, and the persistent pursuit of a love that challenges the norms. In a captivating tale woven through the threads of self-discovery, forgiveness, and acceptance, the narrative delves into the intricate dance of desire and societal expectations.

The tale unfolds, revealing versatile themes that resonate emotionally and guide the complexities of nature's inner worlds.

CHARACTERS

**Taehyung Kim:**

**Taehyung Kim:**

Taehyung Kim, a charming 26-year-old taxi driver, skillfully navigates the city with both expertise and kindness. Once, he had everything—a powerful, rich family and loving parents—but he willingly left it all behind for the sake of love, particularly for Jennie.

His handsome demeanor and genuine smile make him one of the most likeable drivers around. In a complex personal life, Taehyung lives with his girlfriend, Jennie, defying parental disapproval.

Despite the societal strain, he shows deep affection for Jennie. As a devoted father to their 4-year-old daughter, Taehyung exudes patience and nurturing.

 As a devoted father to their 4-year-old daughter, Taehyung exudes patience and nurturing

**Lisa Manoban:**

Lisa is a confident, sexy, and bold fashion designer, well-known for her creative flair and unique style. She works as a creative director and owns her own boutique, creating eye-catching designs loved by many.

Despite facing heartbreak in high school, Lisa hates to love but sees men as disposable objects. Despite her confident exterior, she secretly longs for a genuine connection but grapples with the fear of being vulnerable.

In addition to her successful career, Lisa shares a loving bond with her sister, bringing warmth and depth to her life. At the age of 24, Lisa navigates the complexities of love while valuing the support and connection she has with her sister.

 At the age of 24, Lisa navigates the complexities of love while valuing the support and connection she has with her sister

**Jisoo Manoban:**

Jisoo Manoban, aged 27, is Lisa's supportive sister and manages a high-class restaurant and hotel. Devoted and caring, Jisoo holds a special place in her heart for her sister.

She consistently offers support and encouragement to Lisa, hoping that she'll find love and happiness in her life. Jisoo is in a relationship with Jin Wang, the 28-year-old CEO who owns an architectural projects company.

**Jin Wang:**

Jin Wang, aged 28, is the CEO of an architect-designing and overseeing architectural projects company. He is a handsome and accomplished man, not only successful in his professional endeavors but also a caring boyfriend to Jisoo Manoban.

His good looks and charm complement his role as a supportive partner, defining his character through his dedication to both his relationship with Jisoo and his career.

**Jimin Park:**

Jimin Park, Lisa's 25-year-old ex-boyfriend, was once the object of her deep affection. However, his actions, including replacing her with other girls and playing with her feelings, left emotional scars.

This betrayal has shaped Lisa's guarded approach to relationships, making Jimin a haunting memory that impacts her views on love and trust.

**Jungkook Jeon:**

Jungkook Jeon, a supportive 25-year-old cousin and brother to Taehyung, is a pillar of strength for their family. He owns a successful gymnasium, embodying commitment, loyalty, and compassion. Jungkook's dedication to both family and personal success makes him a resilient and inspiring figure in their lives.

**Jennie Kim:**

Jennie Kim, Taehyung's girlfriend at the age of 25, initially entered into a live-in relationship with him. Over time, she begins to question if Taehyung is the right man for her, leading to frustration and a journey of self-discovery. Jennie grapples with the realization that their relationship might not fulfill her desires, prompting her to seek genuine happiness.

**Binna Kim:**

Binna Kim, Taehyung's adorable 4-year-old daughter, radiates cuteness and holds immense respect for her father. Her innocent nature and unwavering admiration for Taehyung create a heartwarming dynamic. However, Binna carries a sense of love towards her mother and loves her dearly.