Chapter Twenty Three: Bye/Bi

TWITTER

Stardust (@rusty_dust)
You have got to be kidding me.

Noelle Dawson (@jariaofc)
Harry is "head over heels" and "very much in love" ??!?!

Cameron Sparks (@harrys_dimplessS)
NOOOOOOOO

Sandra Oakley (@soakley)
DID YOU SEE HOW ZAYN WAS MAKING HINTS THROUGH THE WHOLE THING

Torry Updates (@TorryUKupdates)
Guys! Can you believe this?! Do you think it's actually happening?

MnM (@xxess)
what the FUCK

Directioner <3 (@troylertorry)
Was it just me or did Harry say "him"? o.O

Jaqueline (@uno_directionn)
WHY WHY WHY

Philippa (@town_square1)
I'm laughing it's so obvious Harry has a BOYfriend! People are so oblivious.

A hone bunny (@5678_liam)
@town_square1 They want him to be straight so all they see is Casanova

Yvonne (@havanna69)
HE FINALLY FUCKING CONFESSED

Elena Pierce (@e_pierce_)
I have fucking seen this coming since the Keek video.

---

ONE DIRECTION AT AMUSEMENT PARK! WE'VE GOT THE DEETS!
Can you imagine the sexy trio holding your hand while going on the big scary rollercoaster? Well, yesterday the trinity was found in the outskirts of London, enjoying the amusement park. We wish we had pictures of their hairs flowing in the wind but we guess that's an exclusive. Take a look at this picture of Liam looking fantastic in snapback and brotank. Oh how we envy Danielle Peazer!

And remember how our Harold is pretty much married these days? Take a look at these pictures too and oh, do we recognize this pretty blonde? Remember when this gorgeous face joined Harry on what might have been a double date with Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer? We do and we can't wait until Harold spills on the details!

---

It was Thursday, the same day that Harry confessed to be dating somebody. Louis was practically boneless, completely blissed out as he lied in bed, Harry's fingers splayed out over his belly. Harry pressed each finger down, one at a time, in order, eyeing how Louis' muscles tightened and breathed out after every touch. Harry's head was resting on Louis' shared pillow and he pressed a soft kiss to his shoulder, only having to purse his lips in the slightest way. Louis sighed contently, wishing he could stay like that forever.

"I'm so happy right now."

"Me too," Harry murmured back. Louis closed his eyes, a hand sifting through Harry's ruffled hair. He had actually come to work in happy mood that day, even giving Lindsay a hug. His stalkers had unexpectedly come by, demanding answers and honestly Louis had been in a too good a mood to deny them some details, but only if they promised not to come by in a month's time. Yeah, worth it.

Louis tightened his arm around Harry's waist, loving the warmth of his soft, naked skin against his side. "We should just lie in bed all day."

"It's nice," Harry murmured back.

"It's so peaceful like... do you think after all the shit is done, this will be how-"

"You famous little shit! I'm going to kill you!" Out of nowhere Georgia was bursting into the room, pointing wildly at the two of them, phone in hand.

"Georgia!" Louis exclaimed, sitting up and urgently pulling the duvet up to cover their bodies. "We're naked!"

"I don't care!" she growled. "This!" she held up her phone as it vibrated loudly. "Won't fucking stop calling!"