Chapter 14

Short Side Story. Jisung & Minho

Jisung ran up to Minho then hugged him as he smiled. "Nora said yes! Their getting married!" Jisung jumped. Minho smiled at his jumping yet excited boyfriend. "Oooh, looks like you're going to be the best man, right? When are they getting married?" Minho asked as he pulled away from Jisung and sat down on the bed. "Mh, I don't know. I haven't asked, but I want to be asked, I don't want to be a burden if I ask. I also do not know that either, but I don't think it will be soon." Jisung answered as he sat next to Minho and leaned back. "Yeah, you're right." Minho nodded as he looked over to Jisung. "I love you, I really love you. I love you so much, I'd give up anything just to be with you.." Minho randomly spoke. Jisung looked away from Minho, "that's um.. I- what made you say that?" Jisung stuttered. Jisung had never said 'I love you' to Minho because he was scared to say it. Minho had always said it to Jisung but he was still scared. Minho obviously caught on to Jisung never saying it back but he still wants Jisung to know that he loves him. "Jisung, why don't you say it back? Didn't you promise you wouldn't keep anything from me?" Minho frowned as he lifted Jisung's upper body up which made him sit up. "I just.. What if I end up saying it...and you end up breaking my heart?" Jisung rubbed one of his eyes. "Han Jisung. I told you before, I will never hurt you and that means breaking your heart as well." Minho sighed as he caressed Jisung's squirrel like cheek. "I know, but.. You still could." Jisung frowned. Minho moved his hand away from Jisung's face and shifted them to hold his hands. "Jisung, I love you and only you. I couldn't hurt you, if I did I'd be hurting myself for losing you." Minho looked into Jisung's doe eyes. "...I..I love you too." Jisung said in a soft tone almost like a whisper. Minho smiled and connected his lips with Jisung's. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck as he let Minho kiss him. It wasn't sensual...but a loving and passionate kiss. It showed no sign of other intentions, it was full of pure innocence. Minho pulled away and looked into his lover's eyes. "You make me so happy..you don't even know how much." Minho admitted as he embraced Jisung. He hugged Minho back as he smiled, "you make me happy too!" Jisung giggled. They both really loved each other, but would it last? What if it was put to the test..? Would they still be the same?

(A/N I'm sorry for not making it longer but if you want, I'll make a part two. I'm also going to make a Minsung book, I hope you all enjoy it. Bye my loves. <3
- Author-nim