Chapter 15

t.minhosaurus

Liked by QuokkaCola

Liked by QuokkaCola.914, mini.verse_ and 20k others

@QuokkaCola.914 love you ❤

"Did you see the new post, Min?" Nora asked Seungmin as she walked over to him. "Well obviously, it says I liked it, jagi." Seungmin laughed as he kissed Nora's head. "When did Jisung dye his hair? It looks nice on him!" Nora exclaimed. "Probably recently, would dyed hair look nice on me?" Seungmin asked as he pulled his phone and looked at himself in the camera. "Maybe, have you never dyed your hair before?" Nora looked at his hair and ruffled it. "No, I am a business man. I never thought about it, but now... I think it would like nice, I look nice in everything." Seungmin smirked. "Uh huh, like what?" Nora asked. "Hoodies, you, suits, and other things." Seungmin turned around to stir the food he was making. "Y-yah! Don't say that!" Nora yelled, she walked right into that did she not? They heard a knock on the door. "Coming! Nora can you get the door?" Seungmin yelled then turned to his lover. She nodded and walked over to the door then opened it to a male she had never seen before. "Who are you?" Nora asked as she looked up at the tall blond man. "Hwang Hyunjin, I'm looking for Kim Seungmin, you know him?" Hyunjin asked as he looked down on the girl. "Yeah.. He's my fiancé, why are you looking for him?" Nora answered, now getting confused because she has met all of Seungmin's colleagues and friends. "Hm.. I'm surprised you're his fiancee because you look overweight." Hyunjin snickered. "...I'm not overweight, I'm pregnant, you jerk." Nora crossed her arms. Hyunjin's eyes widened, "seriously?" Hyunjin's voice sounded very surprised. "Seungmin! There's a guy here for you!" Nora yelled as she backed away from Hyunjin. "Coming, jagi. Hold on!" Seungmin answered. Hyunjin grabbed onto Nora's wrist and put her in a headlock. "Who is it–" Seungmin turned the corner and saw him. "How did you find where I lived.. Let her go..please..?" Seungmin stepped closer. "Why should I? You didn't give me mercy, when you almost beat me to death!" Hyunjin yelled which made Nora flinch. "I'm sorry! Please just don't hurt her!" Seungmin pleaded. Hyunjin took out a switch blade, "well, you said to not hurt her..how about I hurt your baby?" Hyunjin smirked as he moved the blade towards her baby bump. Seungmin went silent then made eye contact with Nora. She shook her head. "Please... Don't hurt either of them.. Hurt me, I don't care, just don't hurt them." Seungmin said as he walked closer but he stopped once he saw Hyunjin inch the blade even closer. "What do you want! Why are you here?" Seungmin yelled. "You took Jisung, I want him back. Where is he?" Hyunjin asked. "He doesn't live here anymore!" Seungmin answered. "Yes, but you know where he lives now, don't you? You wouldn't let him move out unless he bad a place to stay." Hyunjin asked once again. "Let me call him? I can ask him to come over." Seungmin reached for his phone. Hyunjin nodded quickly. Seungmin dialed Minho's number. "Uh, hey Jisung? Can you come over to my apartment? Minho is here and be wants you to come over. We have a surprise!" Seungmin laughed. "What? How am I–oh. Oh, okay. I'm heading over." Minho replied and hung up. "There, he's on his way. Now will you let her go?" Seungmin asked as he looked at Hyunjin. "No, I'm waiting until he gets here." Hyunjin held onto Nora. "By the way, who's Minho?" Hyunjin asked. "I'm his boyfriend, he lives with me." Minho answered as he put a gun to Hyunjin's head. "Put the gun down, or I will kill his baby." Hyunjin growled. "Do you think Jisung will want you if you kill his god child? He hates you as you are already." Minho cocked the gun. "Hyung! Why do you have a gun?" Jisung ran up to them all then saw Hyunjin. "So this is why you switched the directions.." Jisung frowned. "Uh, jagi, can you go back to the car? I don't want you seeing something that will traumatize you.." Minho looked at Jisung. "Like what? Killing him? Seungmin should have just killed him when he had the chance. Just do it, he causes nothing but trouble." Jisung crossed his arms. "What'd he do for you to hate him so much?" Minho asked as he put his finger on the trigger. "He beat me up when I was in a weak state, but he did that because he couldn't find Seungmin because he hated him." Jisung answered. Minho scoffed, "how dare you, hurt my Jisung. Now you're definitely gonna die." Minho smiled. 'BANG!' Was the only thing that echoed through the hall. (Why am I cringing at this..) Nora screamed as she fell to the floor. Seungmin ran to her and held her in his arms. "It's okay.. It's okay, I'm here.  Shh.." Seungmin hugged her. She started to cry as she held onto Seungmin. Wow after all that it was finally over.
The end

A/N yeah, I'm gonna stop it here. If you want a wedding or things with the baby just comment down please. Alright so bye my loves!
- Author-nim <3