61.All Their Names

"Hello my sweet. Hi there" Aegon walked around the room with slow steps, holding his daughter in his arms. As he looked down at the little girl, he felt an overwhelming sen e of pride and love, and it all came so effortlessly. "You are a delicate little thing, are you not? Sharing your mother's beauty."

She was wrapped in a dark green velvet blanket that his mother had married them shortly after birth and before Alyssa had woken up.

She was certainly a spitting image of her mother according to him, ranging from her sweetness to her soft lavender eyes. "My Sweet girl."

Helaena stood next to him and looked down at Aley's, waving gently at her. "She's perfect, Aegon," she said quietly. Daeron nodded in agreement: "Thank the gods it all worked out in the end."

Aegon nodded slowly, trying to forget about the horrible night that had caused them all such panic and terror. He didn't even want to talk about it.

While Aegon kept walked back and forth in the room with the little girl, cuddling her and speaking softly, Alyssa sat on the bed and followed them with her gaze.

Her smile curled up into a smile as she watched and she almost forgot about the blanket on her lap that she was embroidering (or rather trying to). But she felt much better now, the color had once again come to her face and despite her constant soreness and body, she felt good.

Next to her was Baelon with his head leaning against her chest, it had been like that for a few hours now and he had refused to move. Alyssa ran her fingers through the boy's hair and cuddled him as much as he wanted.

"My darling, don't you want to say hi to your sister?" She tried, but Baelon just shook her head and let himself sink more and more into her embrace.

She looked up at Alicent, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, helping with the embroidery from time to time and being there for support. The queen knew why the boy behaved the way he did, and she couldn't forget how he had cried and screamed that night. It was only understandable how he now didn't want to leave his mother's side.

"The poor thing was terrified, dearest. He never stopped screaming and crying, Rhaegar too," she said, reaching out to pull a few hairs back from Baelon's face. Alyssa gave him a kiss on the forehead and her grip on him tightened slightly. She had never seen herself as a very religious woman, but right now she was very grateful that the gods spared her for her children and husband. "My dearest boy," she murmured quietly againgst his forhead and kissed him again.

The door opened and in the doorway she saw Tanya come in with Mariah and Dyana who were taking care of Daeron and Helaena's children. Rhaella and Jaeharys held her hand on either side while Mariah held Rhaegar.

The youngest boy bent his upper body note Alyssa which made it harder for Mariah to hold him. "Here you go, princess"

Alyssa put down the blanket and stretched out her arm to receive him, "Hey sweetheart"

He quickly lay down in a similar position as Baelon, but on the other side. He lay there quietly, more silent than he had ever been before, with his little hand in his mouth as he rested against her. "Thank you alicent for taking care of them, it must have been hard for them."

"There's no need to thank me, dearest. We're just happy that the circumstances are fortunate compared to what they could have been."

"Indeed"

Alyssa picked up her embroidery once more and showed it to Baelon who lifted his head slightly from her chest, looking neutrally at the work and not giving off any particular emotion. "What dat?" he asked, pointing at the Blanket.