Chapter 3-Dim lights

TJ was standing in the parts and service, hearing something behind him...

TJ swallowed hard, listening to his breathing and the sound of a machine...what do I do? What do I do? TJ thought to himself.Just as the thing scuffled away,and the wirring sound shut off,William had flicked a switch and entered the room.

"TJ? What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be in the main hall?" TJ looked at him, completely dumbstruck. "O-oh! Yes but uhm, I'd like to ask if I could go home early today...?"

William looked confused "why? Are you sick?" TJ smiled at him nervously "n-no,it's just that Micheal had accidentally poured soda on my shirt and I'm all sticky and don't have a spare" It wasn't an accident but whatever.

Williams face turned furious "did he? Well I'll make sure to talk to him about it. Yes you may leave,don't forget to add it in the schedule!"

TJ smiled, relieved and still on edge...he decided to ask one more quick question..." May I ask, do these old animatronics still.... move?" He pointed towards the withered Animatronics...

William looked at the old animatronics and sighed "it's possible...but non of them are turned on but...yes they could... The night guard tells me they do."

TJ looked at them,then William,then back to the Animatronics. "Oh,okay...well I guess I'll go now,thanks for letting me take the rest of the day off Mr Afton"

"No problem,thank you for letting me know about my son's behavior. Have a good night TJ" William watched as he walked out the doors to the parts and service...he looked over at withered Bonnie...

"...don't you dare scare him,he's just a boy you.....you robot..." William spoke harshly to the inactive robot, knowing he could hear what he was saying.

A few hours later,TJ was at home and now dressed in a Turtleneck and jeans,he always dressed casual,even at home.He sighed loudly as he indecisively skipped through his tv. Nothing good was on...."boo..." He said to the tv.

TJ's lights were set to dim since it was late at night...he had trouble sleeping... especially after earlier,that really scared him...he didn't look at what was behind him but he knew that something was...or maybe his mind was playing tricks with him...?

After laying in bed for an hour, tossing and turning he decided to get up and toss on a tank top and sweater.

He sat at his kitchen table and pulled out his old laptop,he decided that he needed to see for himself that robots couldn't move on their own...so he Googled it.

Google  showed him exactly what he wanted...it read: 'An Animatronic or Robot cannot move and or function properly without some form of power,wether it be a battery, remotely controlled or attached to some kind of power source a Robot should not be able to move.'

TJ relaxed at reading that,he still couldn't sleep because of his insomnia but this made him feel safer, generally... He decided he would take some melatonin and sleep tonight...For once.

____________________________________________________________________

    Just wanted to let y'all know that TJ is a recreation of my bff!
     Made him thinking he looked cool and good,which he does
       But idk if you guys like TJ's character.