Chapter 7- Rumors and theories alike

TJ was now sitting in car,his face was pale... William had pointed it out,TJ told him it was fine,and not to worry but he was worrying.

He was worrying way to much....he took a breath in, breath out..

"Keep it together TJ...you just saw some...lights... nothing was there....right?-"

Teaghan knocked on his window, staring at him.He rolled his window down, looking up at her.

"H-hey Teaghan..." Teaghan almost immediately matched his nervous energy,she knew he saw something now,he had the same look she always did.

"You saw them, didn't you...does William know?" Teaghan called him William since they had only met in person once,she addressed him as William and was never corrected by him.

He put his hands through his curly fro, trying to organize his mind. "What-why? Mr Afton didn't do anything" Teaghan smiled at his ignorance.

"That's what you think,but I've seen him doing things...how he looked at them." Teaghan rubbed her eyes.

TJ tilted his head at Teaghan "what do you mean? Also....I didn't see anything.." he shook his head,he didn't want to even comprehend her theory.

She leaned into his window "you know what I mean,when he just looks at them.... thinking about something. And yes you did...I can see it in your eyes."

TJ sighed at her, knowing she was right. "B-but why would-"

He was cut off by Teaghans shushed tone "don't say anything about it out loud,If William hears you...if he finds out I know or your suspicions he'll.....okay I don't know what but I don't trust him.."

He looked at her serious eyes trying not to be rude "your talking like your mad....you know? I get it but-"

"Having a little chit chat? I didn't know you were friends with Teaghan,TJ" William intruded on their conversation, coming out for a smoke.

Teaghan gave you a look before turning to William "I was just coming in William,good night" she pushed past him, walking into the building.

TJ looked at William with the calmest face he can make. "Bye Mr Afton,sometimes me and Teaghan make quick chitchat from time to time."

William nodded at him,eyeing him suspiciously..TJ felt like he could read his mind. "Of course TJ,you drive safe." He knew, didn't he? William could read his thoughts...

____________________________________________________________________

Teaghan! She better not be trying to get him to figure it out! He doesn't need another employee nosing in his work,his remnant and his life. Thought William as he smoked his cigarette, watching as Tj pulled out of the parking lot, trying to make a plan to stop him,to scare him out of curiosity.

William stood there,pissed that tj,his favorite employee who was always on time, stayed late and was always ok to work overtime and manage big parties no one else wanted to do,was slowly figuring his secrets out..he was going to have to be a lot sneakier around TJ now...disappointing He sighed and put out the last of his cigarette,he was just about to go home, actually so he went to his car,a purple Cadillac which he got upon his business hit.

____________________________________________________________________

TJ sat slumped against his pillow,face on his Laptop. he needed to figure out more about William, about that establishment. Apparently there was a lot of other people who were interested in the 'Rumors and Theories' of Freddy's and Fredbears.

"Why doesn't it say anything about the robots themselves? Only on the incidences ... Poor Mr Afton...he lost two of his children,his wife and only has Micheal.." TJ sighed and closed his laptop..he needed to sleep,it was what? Two? Two thirty? He turned off his nightstand lamp before settling into bed, trying to put his mind at ease of who and what William was hiding.

But for some reason,he knew what was happening..all the recent disappearances,only two for now but..who knows how many more are to come...

With that thought in his head,Tj fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

I wonder if Teaghan would have seen William with one of the children or maybe she's heard him talking to himself,or maybe the Animatronics... Who knows? 😱