chapter 11-Made some mistakes

The nurse had asked TJ five times "how did this happen?" With no particular answer. TJ was sitting in the hospital bed and not paying attention to her.

"How did this happen TJ?" The nurse snapped her fingers and TJ looked at her "well uhm...I tripped on my sidewalk getting the newspaper and Teaghan found me whining about it at my house since I left my car at work."

TJ considered this a good lie,but the nurse just sighed. "Whatever." She walked out of the room,just as Teaghan came in. "Are you alright? Did they fix your nose?" TJ nodded at Teaghan "I am fine,and yes,my nose is now straight."

Teaghan sighed and rubbed her face,her eyes had huge bags under them. "I'm just glad your okay...I think that we might need to lay low...not act up at Freddy's to much,just work. And avoid William. He's probably pissed."

TJ nodded at Teaghan "I don't think the nurse believes what I said. I'm a very bad liar." Teaghan chuckled.

"I know,I'm pretty sure everyone knows." TJ chuckled at that "well now, don't be so true." He sat back in his bed, tapping his weird finger pulsameter on the bed frame click click click!  The sound was kinda soothing to his mind.

"Teaghan?" TJ looked at her

"Yes TJ?"

"Am I bad for not telling Henry the truth?" He was genuinely scared about that.

Teaghan stood up and rushed over to him, comforting him "no! No you are not! Hell that even makes you better, telling Henry would break that mans heart and he might not even believe you!"

TJ sighed and looked up at Teaghan "I'm just... scared. I don't want to be a bad person..I always want to do the right thing..."

Teaghan yawned tiredly "well that's good,your a better person than me..."

TJ grabbed Teaghans hand "you are a good person,you got me out of that room. You tried to let others know what you knew. So don't say that." Teaghan sighed at him, leaning softly against his bedframe.

"You should get some rest,you haven't slept in like a day Teaghan." TJ patted her hand before letting it go. She looked at him, knowing he was right.

"I know..."