chapter 9- Curiosity killed the Cat.

He did not want to come to work today, he knew he was definitely feeling better but he still didn't want to be near his boss. His possibly a murderer boss.

TJ took a deep breath and decided to walk into the now ominous building. He rubbed his eyes and placed his coat in his cubby hole type area, he needed some coffee.

"You look like hell, y-okay there TJ? I didn't see you at work yesterday." TJ uttered a curse and turned to his co worker, he knew Filipe was his friend, but he was always to nosy for him to handle.

Filipe grinned widely, his pearly whites out on display made it hard for TJ not to stare. When he first encountered Filipe he hadn't known that he was gay, but it didn't come as a surprise.

"Oh hello Filipe, didn't notice you there.. yeah I wasn't feeling the greatest yesterday so I went home. I'm fine now, how are you?" TJ smiled tiredly at Filipe.

Filipe made a proud face "I'm great~ Boss told me that my hair looks Amazingggg! That guys such a flirt. No wonder he's taken."

Oh he meant William. Who wasn't gay.

"That's nice... Your hair does look good, Did you get it cut?" TJ looked up at Filipes hair, it does indeed look good. Not that TJ was gay. But he did make the decision in his mind he was bisexual quite a while ago.

"Aww thank you~~ I always loved your fro' if you'd like to to know. Your quite the cutie yourself but I know that you like that mechanic girl who works for William, y'know the one who comes on occasion? She works at Fredbears?"

Filipe made TJ blush, actually blush. "Yes I knew that, and I appreciate the compliments so thanks.. I'll see you later then I'm assuming?" TJ smiled at him, as he made a short wave and made his way over to the coffee.

Filipe followed him casually. "I actually have some disappointing news... Did you hear? Charlie's gone missing." He said it so casually that TJ almost choked on his coffee.

"......W-what?" Tj whispered. He felt his mind wander back to looking at the missing posters.

Filipe nodded "I know. Poor Henry... I feel awful for him... His daughter was his world." Filipe proceeded to pour himself coffee, brushing shoulders with TJ intentionally.

"That's awful... Is he here?" TJ felt a bit nosy now. He needed the details or it wouldn't feel right in his head."I'd hate for boss to work when his daughter is missing."

Filipe nodded slowly and sat down at the small table in the staff room, gesturing for TJ to sit down. He didn't.

"As horrible as it is, yes he is. I saw him talking to Afton earlier. Crying ...." TJ took this in, feeling a bit concerned.. he checked his watch.

"I have to work in five but.. thanks for letting me know Filipe.. I appreciate that. See you later today." TJ chugged back the rest of his coffee and walked out of the staff room.

****

He was leaned against the wall inside the prize counter, venting his frustrations out to the stupid little Freddy plushies and of course the Marionette. Who always listened... He'd never figured the Marionette could speak since he'd never heard it.

"And now... I'm really worried about Teaghan... The fact that some animatronics sometimes move.. even the withered ones give me the creeps... I guess you wouldn't understand since you yourself are a animatronic..."

He yawned softly as some kid ran over and slammed a bunch of tickets on the countertop and chewed his gum annoyingly.

"I'll take one Freddy pencil head please and uh two teddies one of foxy and the other of that golden Freddy up there." TJ looked up at the prize counter and sighed, he crossed his arms.

"Listen kid, I can give you a normal Freddy but the golden ones cost 500 tickets more. Sorry" he handed the boy his stuff. The boy made an very loud sound and threw his Freddy teddy at TJ.

"Then I don't want it! Whatever loser!" The boy stuck his tongue out at TJ as he ran off.

That's when a weird sound, almost like a whisper came from the Marionettes box. TJ immediately turned his attention over to it, looking over at the Marionette.

"?"

The Marionettes eyes focused on TJ. TJ looked up at them feeling just a little bit unsettled.

The Marionette seemed to whisper something quietly to him, but he still couldn't hear them, he leaned a little closer.

"You shouldn't be here" TJ took a small step back and looked at the Marionette, startled by what he's sure he heard.

".... What..... What?" He spoke in a whisper now, feeling a bit to worried. The Marionette looked at him with such intensity that it made him want to run.. but he didn't.

"He's here" The Marionette said softly before disappearing into their box. TJ looked around to see if anyone else had just seen what had happened.

No one was paying attention, yet he still felt like something was watching him...

TJ took a deep breath and walked back into the more public area, he needed to feel just a little bit normal. For now at least.

***

"Psst!" A loud whisper made Tj stop from pushing open the doors, he looked around the diner, it appeared to be empty.. but the voice was so childlike... All the families had left about an hour ago... So what was that?

"Hello?" He asked the air, maybe someone had gotten lost? ... He shrugged and turned to leave

"Hey!" The whisper seemed louder this time. He whirled around, looking to see if anyone was there. TJ sighed and walked over to the hall. It was empty except for a door that groaned as it slowly opened.

He walked over to it, he'd never seen this door before.. Oh! It was probably the safe room. That made sense .

"Hey kid? You can't be in here." He spoke softly as he pushed the door wider and walked inside the small room.

He almost gagged at the smell as he entered, it took everything in his body not to run straight out.

..."what the-?" TJ happened to stumble upon two suits. A Freddy and a Bonnie.

__________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!