Chapter 6-glow in the dark eyes

It was a few hours later and TJ was sitting at one of the tables, eating a slice of pizza as it was his lunch break and he hadn't brought his own lunch so he got is free one-a-day complimentary pizza slice.

"Hey TJ,mind if I sit with you?" Asked Henry,who looked a bit frustrated. TJ smiled and nodded

"Go ahead boss,what's on your mind?" TJ took another bite from his pizza slice as Henry sat down next to him, fixing his glasses.

"Well... William and I just had an argument..he was talking about promoting spring suits again..even after what happened to him. I told him how stupid that was." Wow,TJ didn't think he'd be the one Henry would vent to.

"A spring suit?...you mean like the old suits you guys wore? Weren't those like,super dangerous?" TJ was curious now..he'd heard of the suits but never actually seen one.

"Well yes,they were very faulty and malfunctioning...I don't even know why he brought it up." Henry sighed and slumped his head into his hands,fingers burrowing through his hair. TJ wanted to offer his help but he didn't know how.

"Boss,do you think the animatronics can move without power...like on their own? Mr Afton said maybe but I don't know..."

Henry looked up at him,this clearly got his attention"why? Have you seen them move on their own?" TJ shook his head "well maybe -"

"Don't talk about that...if any machine moves,it's being controlled. End of discussion. William is crazy,you can't always believe him. He might just be saying things to spook you" Henry looked dead serious,TJ quieted down.

"..." TJ figured he'd need proof,so he excused himself and walked down the hall,to the parts and service.

He pushed open the door and peeked his head in, everything seemed quiet..he walked in and looked around, everything in his body saying to get out and stop being nosy but he couldn't help it...

It was dark and he couldn't see but he felt around until walking into something! "Ah!" He yelped and stumbled back,he looked up...he bumped into Withered foxy,then he realized that his hand was slightly cut.

"No wonder you were... removed. that hook could kill a child!" He whispered to the animatronic...he felt nervous as he stood up, completely focused on the cut.

"..." He continued to look around,not entirely sure..he knew something was up "hello? Anyone?..I know that you guys are...powered.." he whispered into the darkness, unsure of what to say next.

Then the lights flickered and it went dark...he could see their eyes,all of them were watching him..he went completely still, praying that they wouldn't hurt him... "...what are you?" He asked the only set of completely white eyes...

The lights turned back on.

Nothing was there

Nothing was ever there...he's seeing things....right?

He immediately ran out, booking down the hallway and into the restrooms, splashing water on his face."get it together t,your mind is playing tricks on you... nothing was actually there"

He bandaged the slice,drank a bottle of water and went back to work.The whole time on edge for the rest of his shift...

____________________________________________________________________

                      Whooo I wrote like three of these chapters on
                      Like three hours of sleep,and completely got
                     Them done! But now I'm unmotivated! Guys
                       Got any idea's on the next chapter? :)