Chapter 11-

TJ awoke to something poking him, it was William.

He yawned softly as he looked up at him.

"TJ, what the hell are you doing here?" William offered him a hand, TJ reluctantly took it.

"U-uhm well...I thought I saw something come in here.. the door was left open and I dunno.. just got curious... Sorry." He felt so tired yet awake at the same time...

William nodded, he believed him. He walked with TJ out of the safe-room. Had he slept all night?

"I'm glad your okay, you must've locked yourself in.. someone must've left the door open. You can go home if you'd like. I know you still technically work today but I'll let you take the lunch shift"

Williams words were comforting. TJ knew that he may have been a bad man... But at least he was nice to him.. he nodded shyly..

"O-okay.. yeah I need a shower and a new set of clothes...if that's alright -"

"No worries! I'll see you at lunch." William patted TJs shoulder as he walked off.. TJ yawned again and went back to his car.. he closed the door and made his way home...

****

TJ looked at himself in the mirror of his room.. he looked a bit messier than he expected... No wonder William was all nice.

"I am a mess." He whispered softly before unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it into his hamper, score!

He grinned at his awesome throw. He walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower, he liked his water hot hot hot!

TJ smiled at himself in his half buttoned shirt, he was quite proud of his fitness. Always is and will be.

He finished dressing up and walked out of his bedroom, he looked at the clock. About ten thirty... He had to go back to Freddy's soon. Good, he needed to investigate more. And he had to tell Teaghan his encounter with the ghost children...

He sighed and made himself some toast. Brunch he joked to himself.

"Better late than never" he smiled as he ate his toast.. he wanted to feel on the brightside, even with all the murders and ghosts.

***

"Ah hello." He smiled at one of his co-workers as he walked in, his face may have looked a bit tired but he was still in a positive mood for the most part.. his mind missed the ignorance..

TJ pushed his stuff into the cubbyhole of his and walked out into the main hall and looked around. Pizza smell wafted throughout the diner, it made the place seem so much better.

"Now to make it through the day. You got this TJ." He walked with a small stride and kept a happy face.