chapter 10- What the hell?

TJ looked at the suits, they weren't very odd at first glance.. only thing that made them different was the color... They both were very golden but it's hard to see in the dim light.

The Golden Freddy seemed to be the main cause of the smell. It had the same smell as some of the withered animatronics.

"H-hello? Kid?" He whispered into the darker area of the room, he took a few steps forward when he noticed it. The eyes on Freddy... They were staring up at him.

The silence in the room made haste as the sound of the door closing him in creaked loudly with a resounding click!  TJ turned and started to pound on the door loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Shit help! This isn't funny!" He shouted as he continued to pound on the door, Then it hit him... The only one who would be coming is Teaghan... She probably didn't have the keys. He'd be stuck here all night until William or Henry came and unlocked him.

"Don't bother." The voice was no longer very quiet or far. Almost directly behind him.

TJ looked over the suit when a small girl (I'm going with game Cassidy+ Evan here in terms of who possesses the golden Freddy) and a little boy... He recognized them almost immediately.

TJ pressed himself against the door. "W-what!?" He whisper shouted. His eyes couldn't understand what they were seeing. That little boy was Aftons kid!

"That door only opens one way, without a key your stuck for a little while. What's your name? I'm Cassidy, this is Evan." TJ's mouth went dry.

"I-i....I'm TJ..." His body was telling him that he was going crazy. He wanted nothing more than to go home... That's all.

"Don't be afraid, I don't want to hurt you." Cassidy made a small grin at him. TJ wanted to relax but everything about this made him feel insecure.

"...." TJ looked at Evan, then to Cassidy. His eyes widening even more.

"I assume you don't know what happened? Well long story short.. Afton did this. He ... I don't really know... But I do know one thing. He's a horrible man... I'm sure by now you at least think that." Cassidy pointed at Evan, then pointed to the golden Freddy.

"He doesn't talk much. But uhm... He's friendly."

TJ looked over at Evan... He felt so bad for them...

"S-so... You guys are.... Ghosts?" TJ cringed as Cassidy laughed softly and nodded.

"What do you think? And its not just us. There are more, many more." Cassidy's face turned to anger at the thought of it.

.... TJ took a deep breath and looked back down, his nose still cringing at the smell.

"...o-oh...." He didn't really know what to say... Sorry? Is there anything I can do to help? What do you say to an already dead kid?

"Don't worry. We have plans to get our revenge. But we might want some help. You actually have a little bit of say in your line of work. Afton is a horrible man and we figured you could get him alone here? You see that suit? The Bonnie. That suit is a death-trap. All we need is him alone and you wouldn't be liable or anything."

Some plan, TJ didn't know what to say.. yes? No? What was he supposed to do? He opened his mouth for a moment before shutting it.

Cassidy and Evan both stared at TJ, waiting for his response. He was losing mind, wasn't he?... He cleared his throat and spoke softly.

"...u-uh... I don't know... I don't do well under pressure..." He looked at Cassidy, who seemed mischievous at best.

"Take your time. You have all night to decide." Cassidy looked at him for a moment, then to Evan.

TJ sighed and slumped against the door, he felt so tired... So unsure... He just wanted to work a simple job.. why did his boss have to be a child murderer?

As he slowly allowed himself to drift off, he knew that he was probably safe. This room was closed off from most people and it's not like the robots know how to get in.

Right?