Chapter 4-wishful thinking

Teaghan sat back in her recliner desk chair, stretching her arms as she dismayed her flashlight into the darkness ahead of her current standing point. She yawned tiredly "Wonder who's going to be out tonight"?

Her question peaked a little remembrance to her morning yesterday, she had acted weird because of working here,she knew he meant no harm...

Teaghan shrugged off her thoughts,maybe she could run into him in the morning,she knows how early he can be.

As Teaghan did her work,her eyes were drawn to her Freddy head. "Some help" she spat out the words just as a certain Mangle was dangling in the front hall.

"Shit!" She shook her head at the sight of Mangle, knowing she only came through the vents made her feel a little assured but not really. Mangle was never Teaghans favorite Animatronic.

Teaghan had half a mind to have a word with Afton,since she knew that he designed them. This always made her mad,why couldn't he just make them to ignore her? Not wear some stupid Freddy head.

About an hour later...
Teaghan had just got rid of Mangle,Toy Freddy and withered chica, sighing Teaghan removed her Freddy head and placed it on the desk. The animatronics definitely moved unpowered. "Only 1 more hour and hey,not one mishap. Yet"

Finally being able to get up she sighed, wrapping her arms around her. "And now is the time I go home,sleep and come back tonight." She groaned lucky me she thought to herself.

____________________________________________________________________

TJ was sitting at the foot of him bed,fully dressed and ready for work,he looked at him watch to see it's only a little after 6 am. He wondered if this was normal; getting up at the crack of dawn with only 4 hours of sleep and still feeling well slept.

He had got into his car,a small Honda civic,it had been a gift from his father for getting into college.he thanked his father when he heard the engine start.

He pulled out of the parking lot and started to make the long drive to work.

Miraculously as he parked his car,Teaghan just happened to walk by his car. They made eye contact and Teaghan held her breath as she knocked on his window.

"Hi Teaghan!" TJ said the all the enthusiasm he could muster. Teaghan smiled awkwardly at him, wondering what to say...she hadn't really thought this through. "Hello... I was going to ask you if you've ever seen animatronics acting.... different?"

TJ thought about it and nodded "well...I suppose I do...yes some of the animatronics sometimes do act...odd but I think it's just a small malfunction..I'd like to believe that."

Teaghan felt relieved that he had at least been aware of that. "What about the old ones? You ever been poking around in the parts and service during your shift?"

The question brought TJ back to yesterday...when that thing...was behind him. "Uhm..what's this about? You ever see them being weird?"

Teaghan nodded and waved her hands out extensively"All the time." She wished she said it enthusiastically but whatever. TJ looked at her before looking at the building... "I dunno Teaghan...I think it's just a few glitches, nothing more to it...."

Teaghan leaned into his window "you believe me,right? I know you must've seen something..."

TJ nodded at her disbelief in him "... everything happens for a reason...maybe you just haven't had enough sleep or the nightshift is getting to yo-"

"I'm not delusional! You see it too... something is off about this whole place!" Teaghan gestured to Freddy's.

TJ sighed and opened his door, rolling up his window and locking it. "Well Teaghan...if anything happens today... I'll let you know, alright?" He sounded tired,he hoped that he hadn't sounded like he was pleading..

Teaghan rubbed her head and nodded "whatever...just don't go poking your head in places you shouldn't be." And with that,she walked off to her own Dodge charger. He admired her car.

"Have a great day!" He shouted to Teaghan as she got in her car.

TJ sighed and walked to the entrance of the building, looking up at it "this place is off " he mumbled as he pushed the doors in and looked around,still empty for the most part...but Williams car was here and so was Henry's... Wonder what's up? Henry and William never work the same shift... TJ thought as he walked into the employees lounge.

____________________________________________________________________

            Still going to keep writing till this gets a bunch of views
              Hopefully I have a thing for writing and this really
            Hits the spot! Hope y'all are liking my cringe writing.