chapter 8- Rocking the boat

TJ was sitting on the floor next to the toilet, he'd felt absurdity nauseous all afternoon.. when he took some gravol it didn't do anything to fix it.

He sighed and slumped against the wall, his head was pounding and he still hasn't slept yet.

"What happened to me?" He asked himself quietly as he grabbed his stomach in pain, his breathing was still shallow and he could feel something coming back up again.

He gagged into the toilet for another minute or so before recoiling at the stench and the feeling of what just happened. He wanted nothing more than to sleep and drink some water...

"Keep it together TJ, everyone gets dick from time to time.." he mumbled as he started to fall asleep against the bathroom wall, his whole body aching.

___________________________________________________________________

Teaghan had apparently just been sitting in her car until she watched Henry pull into the parking lot, she opens her door and stopped Henry for a moment.

Henry appeared to look distraught and a mess. His face looked as if he had been crying "boss? You alright?"

Teaghan spoke softly, like she was talking to a lost kitten. Henry sniffled and looked up at her.

"Charlie's missing! I can't find her and I'm so terrified... Have you seen my daughter?"

Teaghan felt a bit surprised and she immediately tried to confront Henry.. "Well no.. I'm sorry boss I didn't see her.. when did she go missing?"

Teaghan felt a little bit more nosy, she looked up at Freddy's and back to him.

"L-last night... I left her outside.. I just forgot my keys and when I came back... I couldn't find her anywhere!" (Ayo i know that isn't technically why she was outside but go with it)

Henry started to sob again, he covered his face with his hands. "My little girl... My poor sweet Charlie.."

Teaghan felt a little guilty for some reason, but she couldn't place it.. "hey I'm sure shes alright... Charlie's a good girl... Maybe she went to a friend's house?"

Every nerve in her body tightened, she knew she was lying, she knew he knew she was lying. She knew that whatever happened to his daughter was bad, very very bad.

Henry looked at Teaghan, his eyes had huge bags under them. Teaghan felt so bad for him.

"Well.. I'm just leaving so... I need to get home.. but I really hope charlie shows up, Infact, I know she will. Alright? So take it easy." Teaghan sighed, before waving softly as she walked back to her car and driving home.

__________________________________________________________________

"Z z z" TJ snored softly, still slumped against the wall. He adjusted himself once more , still trying to find a comfortable position.

"Mr Afton?" He whispered as he walked towards him, William turned to look at him with a devious grin on his face.

"Oh hello TJ" he spoke quietly, TJ looked over and saw the child's dead face ,he screamed . "What did you do!?" He took a step back, his face strained of color.

William chuckled "oh her? That's just business." William dropped the knife on the floor with a loud clatter. Everything smelled of coppery blood.

"Christ!" TJ sat up panting. He wiped his forehead and looked around. No dead kid, no William Afton. Just a nightmare...

...he grabbed his chest, he could feel his heart beating a million times the second. "It's okay.. I'm okay..." He whispered.

"I need to go to bed..." He groaned as he stood up, his stomach was feeling a little better now.. he walked or rather-Waddled back to his room and plopped himself down on the bed.

He reeked of vomit and sweat but he didn't care anymore.. all he cares about was getting a proper sleep.

________________________________________________________________

Is this pretty good? I'm thinking logically that the thought made him sick, and so did the dream and probably something in the air. Just got sick randomly.