chapter 9-Darkness

After what felt like days of being in this room,it was really only a few hours...TJ was currently focused on breathing,since he had been crying for at least half of the time,and the fact that his nose was broken...

TJ looked at his watch on the dim light,it was roughly midnight. Maybe I can get Teaghans attention! She might hear me...right? TJ quickly made a plan to wait until he heard Teaghan,just Teaghan....than maybe he would seem loud in the quiet diner...

He waited until everything was quiet,all was still and that's when he started to pound on the door,yelling as loud as he could!

Teaghan was currently sitting in her office, wondered if William was responsible for Charlie's disappearance,she was the only one in this whole town to put two and two together. She thought as she listened for the footsteps of any one of the Animatronics to come walking through, looking for her.

But instead she heard a distant clatter,and a constant pounding sound,but when she looked on the camera's, nothing appeared to be there... Strange... Thought Teaghan as she stood up from her chair,she wanted to look but she knew that leaving in the middle of the night wasn't ideal...so she grabbed her Freddy head and put it on. Better safe than sorry...she walked with her flashlight, following the loud sounds

Now standing in front of a wall with a weird crease was the sound,then she heard him shout "Teaghan! Teaghan!" It was TJ,...Teaghan covered her mouth in shock "oh my god" she spoke into the almost silence.

Soon Teaghan walked closer to the door, feeling for the lock... "Shit!" She whisper yelled as she fiddled with the lock...there was no way in and no way she could break the door...

"TJ! I'm going to find a way to let you out!" She yelled as loud as she was comfortable with,she put her hand in her pocket...she left her phone in the office.... "Hang in there! I'll be right back!"

Teaghan quickly scurried back down the hall.

"I'll be right back!" TJ had heard her say before hearing her distant footsteps...he was relieved but still terrified...he felt his nose again,biting his lip in the process...it still hurt...what would he tell Teaghan...the lie or what really happened?....

He was thinking as to what was going to happen...when he felt a weird feeling of being watched,he turned around and saw... A Fredbear? But it didn't really look like a Fredbear..it just looked like a Golden Freddy....

"H-Hello?" He said,his voice was grainy and sore...the animatronic looked at him,it's scary white eyes on his figure (okay so just so you guys all know,I'm using a sort of mix between the interviewed golden Freddy and just a normal one, Cassidy and Evan!) "...do you know the truth?..." It's voice was quiet and unsettling...TJ didn't take any steps closer....just staring at him.

"The truth?...." He said quietly,still waiting for Teaghan,who on the other hand was at the office, looking for her phone when she saw it smashed on the floor...she was now panicking...what should she do? Wait until morning? Go and get help? Who knows how long TJ was in there!?

G Freddy's eyes flickered at his curiosity "...the truth... about Mr Afton? The one who trapped you here?"

TJ did not know what to do in this situation,so kept talking...just how sentient is this animatronic? "W-well maybe...but I'm not the one who knows everything...I don't even know what in doing here"

(Btw I'm gunna just call them Cassidy,or Evan, depending on who's speaking)

Cassidy felt strangely mad at him "you know though, you've played with the thought... without doing anything...Mr Afton is a powerful man,experimenting with things he shouldn't have..." Cassidy looked at him,when Evan spoke ..."he created life...a horrible life...and more to come...he isn't finished...we and two others have...been trapped here..."

TJ tilted his head "is....is Charlie here?" He didn't want to know but he needed to ask.

Evan nodded "...of course. Why? Did you see it?" Cassidy squinted at TJ "Did you watch it?"

TJ shook his head at Cassidy..."n-no! I would never let that happen...it's just my boss...He uhm was in tears, terrified...."

"Of course he was,he doesn't know anything yet...he is still in the darkness of innocence..." Evan sounded a little sad about it...

Teaghan ran back to the door, knocking. "TJ? Something broke my phone, you will have to wait till tomorrow! I cannot leave...I'm so sorry..." TJ turned away from Cassidy and Evan, listening to Teaghans explanation... "Just...just make sure you get help...it's okay..." He made sure to be loud enough for her to hear...

Teaghan definitely did,she sighed and walked to her office...a million different things in her head...she was just worried who did this....and why..

Evan spoke up "does she know?" TJ looked back at them.. before slowly nodding... "I-i think so...she told me something... about you guys moving.,,,and something being off about Mr Afton,."

Cassidy sighed at him "well no matter,Mr Afton is a dangerous man,he took me from my home..." Evan took over "and brought me into my nightmares...my Father is a devil.

TJ went pale "f-father? You mean that....you are his kid? E-evan?"

Evan looked at him intensely "yes...I am Evan? My brother may have been the one to make the mistake of killing me but the machine is my father's,it is both of their faults..." TJ stared t him, fear in his throat at the realization...now he knew for a fact William was doing something....

Clatter...

Tj looked over at the sounds whereabouts and quickly back to Cassidy and Evan...who were gone...."what the hell?..." He whispered to himself before sighing and leaning softly against the wall,might as well get some shut eye if he's trapped...

        _______________________________________________________

Guys guys guys! I really took my time in writing this,also if you haven't seen the Interviewed series you should go check it out! Then you'd know why it's a mix of both Evan and Cassidy from that head cannon! Also please give me some for story ideas, I'm looking to write and x reader and don't know who to ship them with!