Chapter 5-White noises

TJ had just put on his now washed staff outfit, thankfully he owned his own washer,so he didn't have to go to the laundromat or anything.

"Sorry bout Micheal,I know how he can get." TJ jumped at how William just appeared behind him. TJ quickly turned around.

"Mr Afton! Oh my you scared me..it's uhm fine." He said exasperated.

William smiled at his surprise,he placed a hand on TJ's shoulder "hey,why so jumpy? You look like you've seen a ghost" he said before chuckling.

TJ sighed, trying to clear his thoughts. "Well I don't know, didn't get a lot of sleep last night." He felt weird saying that to his boss but he shrugged it off.

William looked at TJ with his piercing silver eyes,William had a huge height gain on TJ,even though he was above average."well TJ,I need your best self. You need your best self. So I'd like to ask if you are your best self?"

TJ looked at William with wide eyes, thinking "I'm always my best self Mr Afton." He knew that was kinda true...

After getting himself ready,he walked over to the prize counter,he stared into the playroom and wondered if mangle was active.

"Mangle?" He said cautiously into the playroom as he leaned off the counter, getting closer to the Playroom.His question was answered by mangles loud radio static.

"Hiya!" Mangles messed up voice said from above,Mangle was always playful with TJ,even though he was technically not supposed to talk with him and only the children.

"Hello Mangle.how are you?" TJ fixed his tie,now walking into the room,his shoes clacking on the shiny floorboards linoleum.

"Oh I'm great! How are you TJ?" TJ remembered that mangle had facial recognition software and that is why she knew his name.

TJ sighed and yawned "to be completely honest,I'm tired" he never lied to mangle,for some reason he felt completely trusting with him..it's not like they gossip...

Mangle came down to eye level and waved her hand "sorry to hear that. But guess what?" Mangle looked mischievous.

"What's that Mangle?" Mangle swung forward and booped him. "Got your nose!" TJ laughed and smiled at Mangle.

"Oh no,my nose!" He put his hand to his face and made a sad sound, Mangle giggled.

"Hehe! It's mine forever! Good luck sniffing pizza now!" Mangle swung up and out of view,but TJ could easily hear mangle by her static noise. TJ let out a soft laugh. "Mangle I have to go now,I have work to do!"

He sighed and started to walk away,he smiled and continued to walk away,he had orders to take,prizes to give out and prying children off the Animatronics. That's just his everyday job at Freddy's.

Even though he loved working here, Teaghan was right...this place was off...maybe not mangle or the others but those withered Animatronics... something is making them move and it isn't supposed to happen...

____________________________________________________________________

                        Guess what? I actually live offline,I write these
                      And upload them online,this gives me the mind to
                     Write and come up with ideas! :)