Chapter 13 ruh-roh

"Calm down!" Teaghan shook TJ by the shoulders. TJ looked up at her, he tried to slow his breath.

"Ok. Ok I'm calm." He said with a very un calm manner. Teaghan sighed and let go of him.

"So... Is that all that happened? What about the mom? Did you see her leave? Or was she still there when everyone left?" Teaghans voice was dead serious.

TJ looked at her, before looking at the trees beyond her. He nodded once solemnly.

"She.. she was yelling at some staff... I did see her leave... But she was crying and calling someone.. she looked like you... But just a bit taller." TJ immediately felt guilt building up again, he took Teaghans hand and squeezed it tightly.

Teaghan yawned... She didn't mind that his hands were sweaty and nearly cutting off the circulation of her own. "Oh... Well it's fine. It's okay TJ... You need to focus. Calm and observant is key to pinning William."

TJ nodded at Teaghan, he released her hand and undid his tie. He felt like he was being strangled.

"... G-got it... And I have to tell you something..." his mind wandered back to the ghost children, how would he explain this?

"Ok. You can tell me anything." Teaghan comforted him, her voice went soft.

"L-last night... I thought I saw a kid go into the safe room... And when I checked.... I got stuck... There was no kid... But uhm... Two suits.. one of which spoke... It was a little girl and a little boy... The boy was Aftons kid...I know I sound crazy but it's tru-"

Teaghan hugged him, she nodded.. she knew how hard this was for TJ, who was currently in tears. "I believe you" she whispered softly into his ear.

He pulled away from the hug, looking at Teaghan with a terrified expression. "I don't want to go to hell."

Teaghan held back a smile, she patted his shoulder.

"You aren't going to hell. And you said that afton was working late? Right?" Teaghans voice was soft and firm, she needed TJ's full attention.

"U-uh I think so... Why?" He wiped his eyes with his tie.

Teaghan went pale. "Something bad is about to happen. I can tell. We need to get to Freddy's. Now."

TJ sensed Teaghans sudden seriousness... He nodded quickly.

"Ok let's go, you can ride in my car. Follow me." TJ spoke with intensity and started to run to his car, he whipped open the car door and hopped in. Just as Teaghan got in TJ started to drive rather fast down the road.

(Keep in mind I'm not really using canon timelines here, if I did this story would end up being 50 chapters long. Summary, kids ded; Afton ded; pizzaria burns; the rest of the lore)

William hummed an odd tune to himself as he sat in the safe-room, working on nothing in particular, he tinkered from one thing to another until he heard a scuffle behind him. He turned and looked over, William leapt up from his seat and looked at the ghost child.

What the hell? He thought as he recognized the child, it was one of the many children he murdered. His surprise only got bigger as more children started to appear and corner him.

His foot touched something that moved, he looked over and saw his suit. His springbonnie suit.

He got an idea.

These were just kids, and they feared the rabbit, right? So William rapidly started to put on the suit, not really paying attention to his surroundings.

As he finished the last of the pins that closed the suit, he turned and looked at the children, most took a step back, giving William space.

William chuckled and looked down at the kids, one in particular stepped up. A small girl with dark hair and pigtails. She smiled at him, William looked at the girl for a moment as the realization set in.

Drip... Drip... Drip... Click click click click click click! His springlocks were unwinding. He couldn't act fast enough and a very unnerving sound that William knew by heart went into the air.

(Gore warning.)

William felt everything that pierced his body. The springlocks came down first, William felt his knees give out and he collapsed on the floor with a resounding thud. He felt the sickly feeling of his hot blood run down his skin from many different places.

He screamed but it was short lived. The springlock on his neck finally came down and cut his vocal cords. He looked at Cassidy, who was standing next to his son. His little boy.

He felt betrayed.... And way to much pain.

As the animatronic parts finally clicked and came down, William fell against the wall, he tried to gasp for air.. but he was choking on his own blood.

He looked down at the blood that seemed to pool around him. He knew that karma was a bitch... But now it karma appeared to come in the form of a little girl named Cassidy.

Everything started to quiet down now... All the springlocks were set. The only sounds that filled the room was William, gasping and choking on his own blood.

"Drive faster! We need to get there!" Teaghan pressed as Tj was driving well over the speed limit.

Tj kept his eyes on the road, he could faintly see the sign that marked Freddy's.

"I don't want to get pulled over, and we're almost there anyway." TJ spoke swiftly as he swirved into the parking lot and parked next to Williams car. Which sat right next to the entrance.

Teaghan hopped out immediately and started to run into the diner, TJ quickly followed suit and caught up with her.

TJ nearly ran into Teaghan who stopped dead in the middle of the hallway, she was looking at a silhouette of a door. She pulled out a key from her pocket and put it into the little key slot on the invisible door.

What they saw was less than ideal.

(Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!)