chapter 15- omlet talk

Teaghan parked the car in her driveway, she looked in the back at TJ, who hadn't woken up.

She sighed, Her landlord did not want her having guests but...what choice did she have? She couldn't just leave him in the car.

Reluctantly she groaned and opened the door, she would just have to figure a way to get his to the couch. Simple as pie, right?

Wrong.

Teaghan was hauling ass as she pulled TJ into her house, her clean floors now had traced of dirt,gravel and bits of soot all over it.

She wiped the sweat off her face and pushed him onto the couch, everything was working, so she got a blanket for him and casually dimmed the lights.

She got herself a glass of water from the tap and pounded it, she sighed with refreshment and walked into her bedroom, immediately falling asleep on the bed.

***

In the morning Teaghan slapped the dingy loud alarm on her clock and walked out. She shambled out of her room tiredly and watched as Tj was there, making breakfast?

"What the hell are you doing?" Teaghan said groggily as she rubbed her eyes, TJ looked and smiled at her, he set two plates down on her little folding table.

"Oh your awake! I uh made us breakfast... you didn't have much so I improvised." TJs words bounced with happiness as he sat down in one of the chairs.

Teaghan didn't know what to make of all this, she finally decided that food was better than nothing as she joined him at the table.

The food actually tasted amazing. Like really amazing. why didn't TJ become a cook? Teaghan pondered to herself while eating the ham onion omlet with a single slice of bread each.

TJ finished before her and quietly rinsed his plate, he sat back down once he finished and crossed his fingers. He looked at Teaghan for a moment before turning to look at something on the wall.

The only picture that was actually on the wall was of a landscape, it was quite pretty and mesmerizing to Tj.

"How is it?" He spoke softly, turning back to Teaghan.

Teaghan was just finishing the last of her toast, she looked at him. "Its delicious. Absolutely great. Where'd you learn to cook?"

TJ grinned proudly, he let out a soft chuckle "my mother taught me, she could cook anything."

Teaghan let out a snicker "your a momma's boy? Makes sense I guess, with how well you treat the lady customers."

TJ smiled, he didn't mind her little tease. "I guess you could say that and yes, I respect women. Is that so bad?"

"Not at all" she smiled back at him.

TJ looked at the clock "I should go, I'm so sorry that I fainted last night... Last night was pretty terrifying... I don't want to overstay my welcome."

Teaghan yawned and nodded "okie dokie, and it's fine... I rarely get visitors. See you TJ."

TJ got up and grabbed his keys,he made one final wave before walking out the door.

Teaghan smiled awkwardly at him, watching him leave.

Lets put last night behind us, she figured.

(We needed a break so I gave you a calm morning and remember! Teaghan and TJ do not like-like eachother. Nobody take anything out of context)