Caine Pov

Me and Lola's relationship is going great and it seems like my mom is catching on to me. She's getting more persistent with bringing in omega girls, and it's becoming hard to reject her.

Mace and doc have been looking into Lola's family. I've asked her more than enough about her family and I don't want her to question my motive. I could feel Mace trying to mind link me and I opened up the link.

"I think the girls are back I can smell a faint scent of T." I can tell that Mace is starting to get close with T. I asked him if that was his mate and he told me no, so I decided to mind my business.

"Okay, let me lock up these files and I'll meet you outside."

I locked up my office and headed to the front yard to meet up with Mace.

"Hi son! I have someone I want you to meet." My mom said excitedly with an omega hanging onto her arm. I looked at her in disgust and addressed my mother.

"Mom I don't have time for this. I told you that I don't want you to bring anymore random girls to me." I told her before walking away.

"You use to love when I bring you girls, and I'm trying to help you find a mate. What's going on why are you acting different?"

"Mom I don't have time for this right now. I'm not acting different, I just don't want to sleep with random women anymore, i'm tired of it. I'll catch up with you tomorrow." I told her before walking out of the door.

I want to tell her about me finding my mate but I don't know how she would take it considering my mate is a human and might not fall in line of what she thought my mate would look like.

"Ready to go?" I asked Mace.

"Yeah"

We made it to the girls house and I knocked on the door. I can't stay away from Lola too long without Cam going crazy and me missing her like crazy. Lola opened the door and I picked her up. This woman drives me crazy in the best way.

"Hi big daddy!" She said before giving me a kiss.

"Y'all came just in time. We were about to start cooking. You hungry?"

"I'm hungry for you." I told her with a smirk on my face.

"Not you trying to have your way with me already." She said giggling and hitting me on my chest. I could fuck her all day long and never get tired. I laughed and placed her back on her feet, and grabbed her by the waist. I trailed her to the kitchen.

"How was the meeting with your family?"

"It was okay I guess."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her trying to get subtlety get information from her.

"No not really. I want to forget about it as of right now."

"I understand."

I watched as she cooked and noticed she was a little out of it. I didn't want to pry and make her uncomfortable, I rather wait for her to tell me on her own time. Me and Mace got the drinks ready and waited at the table for the girls.

We finished eating and cleared off the table. I followed Lola to her room and joined her in the shower.

"How was your day today big daddy?" My dick got hard with her standing in front of me naked. She looked at my dick and smiled. This woman is intoxicating.

"It was okay for the most part, it got better once I came to you." I said watching her as she washed her body. She started massaging the soap on her breast and I continued to watch as she gave me a show. I couldn't hold back any longer and took her nipple in my mouth. She bit her lip and rubbed the back of my neck.