Lola Pov

"Alright Im ready to head out. Are you going to trail me or are you riding with me?" I asked T.

"What the hell kind of stupid ass question is that, I'm riding with you. After the morning and afternoon we had, we're still going out, so you might as well drive straight to Mark house." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You still want to go out after all this? We have to let grandma and auntie know, maybe they have some more information they can give us, because I did not just waste my money on this house to not live here."

"You can always sell it and buy another one. It'll be impossible to go out after we talk with them. So we might as well go out first and tell them later or tomorrow."

"Well yeah you're right. Let's go." I grabbed my suitcases that I tried to stuff with as much clothes and shoes that I could, and followed Taijah out the door then locked up. I heard T call my name so I looked up and there was Caine waiting by my car.

"Where are you going? You didn't mention a vacation to me." He looked sad but I didn't know what to say to him so I just stood there at first.

"I'm not going on vacation..."

"Then where are you going and why are you acting weird about it?"

"Look... Your mom came over here earlier and said some things that made me uncomfortable. So I decided to go stay with some family until I felt ready to come back."

"What did she say to you?"

"She told me that she knows somethings that I don't and.... and that..." I was having a hard time talking with the lump in my throat but T didn't care to help me finish.

"And that you were not a full human." T finish for me.

I watched as Caine eyes grew big and flickered back and forth different colors. It dawned on me then that his mom was right, because normal people's eyes don't do that sh*t and my delusional ass should've known better.

"And she has to be right because your eyes flicker different colors like hers. I don't know what you are but I want no parts, this is too crazy for me."

"I'm sorry about what my mom said and did to you. I promise! I just spoke with her about her behavior this morning so I don't understand why she came back here. You're just going to leave me without letting me explain?"

"Uh yeah." I said annoyed watching his eyes flicker again. At this point I'm uncomfortable and ready to go, so I started walking towards him and my car.

"But how can you leave me I love you and I can explain to you what she means!"

"Excuse me Caine." I told him hoping he'd move out of the way.

"Please don't leave me Lola! I stood by you when you've been hiding who you really are from me. We can talk it out and make things better." I lifted my brow at him. I wonder what he thinks I'm hiding."

"What exactly am I hiding from you Caine."

"You and your SISTER Taijah have a complex family as well." I was stunned.

"How do you know that!?"

"Because I had someone look into your family for me."

"Someone like who?"

"Caine hold on to the answer of that question for a second, tell us what your mom means about you not being a full human. Are you like us?" Taijah asked.

"From what I know about you two, you are full humans you guys are capable of doing more, spiritual wise. Also I'm a werewolf." I made eye contact with Taijah and we busted out laughing.