Caine Pov

We made it to my uncle's quarter to see if his witch friend was able to find anything about my father's whereabouts. I walked in to see my uncle resting his head on the desk and rubbing his hands through his hair. He looked up at me and Lola, then lifted his brows. I took that as an opportunity to introduce him to Lola. "Roma, this is my mate." He stood up from his seat and made his way in front of Lola with his hand extended and a big smile on his face. "Hello, I'm Lola. It's nice to meet you." She shook his hand in return. "It's nice to meet you, Lola." He eyed her with a cheeky smile on his face. "You sure are beautiful." He told her before placing a kiss on her hand.

I cleared my throat and narrowed my gaze at him. He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a clueless look before making his way back to his seat. My uncle loves bigger women, which is part of the reason why he's so in love with my aunt. I directed Lola to the two chairs in front of his desk, then began asking my questions. "Was your friend able to find out anything about my father?" He stared at Lola a little longer before breaking eye contact and answering my question. "He's still alive. She was able to locate him and see that he was in a cellar, but she wasn't able to see exactly where he was." I let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding. Lola gave me a reassuring smile before turning her attention back to my uncle.

Roma smiled at Lola, then cleared his throat and continued speaking after glancing over at me. "I sent a few of my gammas to search for him. I'll let you know if we'll need any help and will keep you updated." I nodded my head. "I'll have some of my gammas do the same. What about my mother and Mitch? Have you handled that yet?" Roma looked at me for a minute, then answered. "Mitch is gone, and your mother is still alive. I want her to suffer before I finish her off." I nodded. Roma stood up from his seat. "Care to join us for lunch?" I smirked, then stood up from my seat. "I planned on taking my mate out for lunch, but I appreciate the offer." He smiled, then lifted his arms as if he were surrendering and headed to the door. I grabbed Lola's hand before exiting his office and patting my uncle on the shoulder. "We'll join you for lunch another time. I really appreciate your help, Roma." He smiled, then ruffled my hair.

"What can I say? You're my favorite nephew, but don't tell the others." I busted out laughing before heading to the front door. "I'm your only nephew." I told him before making my way to our truck. My uncle made sure to yell bye to Lola before stepping back into his quarters. She smiled, then waved bye.

"So, where were you wanting to take me?" I smiled at her, then placed my hand on her thigh before taking off. "I'll think of somewhere. I just know I didn't want to have my uncle eyeing you down any longer. It was driving Cam crazy." She threw her head back in laughter. "Are you sure it was just Cam?" I frowned at her and then sighed. "No, it's not just Cam." She smiled, then placed a kiss on my cheek. "It's okay, baby; I'm not going anywhere."

"I know you're mine." I told her while lightly squeezing her thigh. I smelled her arousal and decided to change my plans for taking her out. "How about we order food to the cabin and spend the night there?" She shifted in her seat before acknowledging what I said. "I like that idea. I'll go ahead and look for something."

***************************************************************************

We made it to the cabin, and our Chinese food was waiting on the porch for us. I picked it up as I waited for Lola to unlock the door. "I need a shower; I'm exhausted and tired." I nodded, then placed the food on the counter to follow her up to the room. "Why don't we take a bath instead?" She began making a bubble bath as I went back into her room and waited for her to enter. Once she made her way back into the room, I began helping her get undressed and admiring the beautiful woman in front of me. Ever since Lola returned, our connection has become stronger, and I'm loving every bit of it. I took off my clothes and directed us to the bath.

I got in first and held my hand out for Lola to grab. She sat in front of me, and I rubbed her shoulders to help her relax. She let out a little moan, then leaned deeper into my touch. I smiled, then placed a kiss on her neck. "You know I'll have to start training you soon." I informed her. "Training me for what?"

"Training you to become my Luna." I told her, placing another kiss on her shoulder. "What kind of training will I be doing?" I stopped massaging her shoulders and placed a hand on her thigh. "You'll need to learn your role as Luna as well as Luna etiquette. I want you to know how to protect yourself, so I'll be teaching you how to fight starting tomorrow." She agreed, then laid her hand on mine and began moving my hand up her thigh, between her legs. I placed little kisses down the back of her neck and slid my fingers between her folds.

She moaned softly and leaned back into my chest while opening her legs to grant me easier access. "I love everything about you. I love you so fucking much." I told her while rubbing circles on her clitoral area. "I love you too." She closed her legs, then turned around to face me. She placed her legs on the side of mine and sat down on my throbbing erection. I threw my head back and placed my hands on her hips to keep her steady while she rode me slowly. She placed her hands on the sides of my head and kissed me from my chin to my chest. I locked eyes with her, then slid my gaze down to her round chocolate breast and watched as they bounced. I thrust my hips hard into Lola every time she came down, and I continued to do so until we both climaxed. After our bath, we made our way down the stairs to eat and watch movies until we both fell asleep on the couch.