Decency

Aerwyna pov :

Walking on the seashore, with a soda in my hand I looked at Ocean and questioned" So would you help me?".He looked at me and said with a faint smile " Of course Miss Aerwyna it would be an honor to help you."

I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized that Ocean agreed to come to  Hawaii with my family to celebrate my brother and most importantly he agreed once again to meet my family and pretend to be my boyfriend. To be honest I feel a little guilty for taking him into this mess with me. He doesn't deserve it, he deserves something so much better than this treatment. He deserves the world. I have never met a guy like him who has zero attitude and doesn't think the world revolves around him. I wish me in my past life met a guy like him, she would have been so happy.

We walked silently for some time. I let this feeling of peacefulness sink inside me. It feels like when I am with him I don't need to think about anything, I just need to laugh. The company with him is like a company with laughter. I looked at the sky it had turned orange as I turned to my left I saw the setting sun, It reminded me that a lot of time had passed. I turned to face him and said " I think it's time for me to go home." He looked at me and said "Yeah I guess I have to get back to my work too" I replied " So it's a goodbye " he nodded silently. I didn't wait and called a taxi  As I walked toward my taxi a shout reached my ear "Aerwyna don't ever stop laughing, just because of some bad things" I turned around to reply but Ocean was nowhere to be seen so I didn't think about anything and got into the taxi and went home.

As I entered my house my whole was sitting in the living room. Charlie looked at me and said " Aerwyna Are you coming back from a garbage dump, look at your body it's so dirty, you are an adult at least have some decency.to change into clean clothes and not walk around like you are a homeless person  " His girlfriend Luci looked at him hesitantly and signaled him to shut up and not talk nonsense but he paid no heed to her and looked at me with disdain in his eyes.

My entire family looked at me and waited for me to cry, like every time. But  I laughed and said " I so wish that decency can be bought from stores like your sports car but my dear brother it's something people have within them and unfortunately people like you just can't afford it. Instead, they get angry when they see someone with greater decency than them. Isn't it ?"

My answer shocked everyone sitting in the room. Toby looked at me as if he saw a ghost and Jack wanted to say something but held it back after he looked at my dad, Mom started to tear up ready to defend her son in front of Dad like always but this time her tears did not come for much use as Dad didn't need to interfere in our fight. "You.... You how dare you?!!

I walked in front of him and said " I Dare to do more than this don't let me bring my worst side okay my little brother, next time you say something please be prepared for me to fight back because I dare." After finishing my words I didn't look back and walked ahead.

I heard my Mom shouting calling me down and my Dad scolding Charlie. Today I think I got an answer, after Charlie's wedding I would move out and not live with my parents This place suffocates me and makes me forget who I am, it makes me lose my confidence, so I should leave this toxic environment.

I got up early and entered my wardrobe and picked a good outfit. I paired a  yellow flowy midi skirt with a white tucked-in fitted t-shirt. I decided to wear some accessories like a black choker necklace and  and a diamond stud in my ear. I decided to got o nail salon for getting my nails done today because why not ? I haven't been happy latle and I have figured that's because I haven't been making any efforts to make myself happy today I am getting some cute nails from a good nail tech buy a mango milkshake because that my favourite and go to a nice place like amusement park to have fun because again why not we all should put efforts to make ourselves happy everyday.

I parked my car and went inside the nail salon I described what kind of nails I wanted to my nail tech and waited for her to get done. The results shocked me. She literally brought my vision to life.
She opted for a soft pink base color and then added detailed cherry blossoms in shades of pink, red, and white on each nail. She also added some green leaves for added dimension. I gave her a huge tip and walked out after that I entered the Cinema bought a huge box of popcorn and watched a comedy movie. Then I bought candy floss and entered the jewelry store to buy myself a diamond ring. A ring which was in the shape of a flower with five pink diamonds styled in the form of flower petals caught my eye I didn't waste any time and bought it.

I left the mall and went to buy some burgers from the driveway. I ordered a huge burger a lot of fries and some sauce. Oh yes, I didn't forget to buy carbonated drinks since I was craving one. I parked my car and ate my food.

Today was such a fun day. I had so much fun I should arrange days like these to make myself happy because a happy me is the best me and there is nothing in the freaking world that can be better for me than a happy me. I entered my bed with a smile in my eyes and closed my lamp.