chapter 12

.

.

.

.

The entire statium start chanting something.. At first i didn't understood but then.... It was..

" HAMARI BHABHI KAISI HO?
SARA BHABHI JAISI HO. "

WTH

I ignored them. But the chants continued . I scored 78 runs and lost my wicket. David miller took remaining runs and we chased the target.... Yes... We won the first match of this season...

I am very happy. I looked up again, my parents and shahneel was there. Where is Jyotica??

I crooked one eyebrow at shahneel and she understood i was asking about 'HER..'..

shahneel just shrugged her shoulders. This vixen..

We all hugged eachother. And then went to our own locker rooms. Every teammate was happy. Congratulating us on our first win. But my mind was elsewhere. Is it about those Chants?...

till the time I changed my clothes my parents arrived in the lobby. They hugged me.

"Maa, where is she?" I asked her.
The smile on her face was vanished.

"Oh. She said she was not feeling well so she is going home." mom said.

"Why? Is anything serious ?" I asked again..

Mom: "Dont you dare to ask me the reason SHUBMAN GILL. You seriously don't know what happened? She was there to support you. You know how excited she was? But the whole stadium was chanting Sara's name when you were playing. How do you think she felt?" She said fiercely.

So I was right.. It is about Sara...

Me:" but maa they were just random people. How was I gonna shut them? You tell me."

Mom: "I know beta but it's not just that.. She is your wife now and please Don't behave like everything is well between you two. I've seen, Jyotica and you don't even share rooms. And now this... Let me tell you one thing shubhi.

'A woman might tolerate her husband being a big time Alcoholic but she will never ever tolerate another woman in his life. Never. '

I've seen in her eyes beta. How Every time her face light up whenever we talk about you. She wants you shubhi.. So why are you pushing her away..?"

"I'll talk to her maa" i said and she nodded.

Since we are in Mumbai and next week our next match going to be in Mumbai too, so everyone went to meet their families for 2 days. I decided to leave with my parents and shahneel for home too.

We reache home.

They all have eaten a lot of snacks so no one was hungry. My parents and shahneel went to their own rooms and I returned to mine. I took shower, changed my clothes But her thought was lingering on my mind. I know she is not ok. I know she is upset. I know she is hurt. This marriage and I have hurt her in every way possible.

My legs automatically took turn and now i am standing in front of her room. I simply turned the doorknob and the door opened. There she was, on her bed. curled up in her blanket. I stood there for a minute

Should I go in? No. No. She's sleeping. I'll talk to her tomorrow. And i turned to leave when..

"Do you have anything to say or you are just going to stand over there forever.?" She asked.

Her voice was little raspy. Was she crying?.. I stepped in the room.

_______________________________________

JYOTICA :

I was so excited to see him. I was so happy when he completed his half century. But suddenly those chants....

I knew they were for shubman. I use social media too and I've heard a quite rumors about them but I know he is not dating her.. Its been 5 months we are living together and I've never once seen him talking to her at all. But now standing in here and listening chants people had for him and another women was vulger. When people were chanting her name shahneel took my hand and hold me still. The pity in her eyes gave me a sense of Humiliation. I just couldn't stay there for a minute. I told shahneel that I was leaving and Left the stadium..

I took a cab from there and reached home. My mind was blank.

Is he really dating her??

No.. No. He might be a jerk but he cannot do that. If he was dating her already then He would've never got married to me..

But this entire stadium incident was enough to wet my eyes..