chapter 37

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'SARA'

The moment I heard that name, I felt my entire body numb. She.... She is still not going from our lives. Why? Why go to the extends to hurt someone's family?

I saw shubi who's still standing in the same place with zero expressions on his face.

"Shubi" I said and he flinched.

"It cant be. She.. She can't do this... Jyotica sara is not that kind of person... She will never hurt anyone. I.... I know her. She..."

"Didn't you said it was your jacket that you gave it to her?" I asked

"Yeah.. But.. Why? Why would she...."

"Isn't it clear shubi. You chose me over HER. You broke up with her because of ME. She have a very clear reason to do all of this. It was so clear in that note, that I took her partner. But... But she mentioned 'BABY'. I took her partner and her Baby. What baby shubi?"

He was silent. I can see the Storm in his head through his eyes. But I need to ask this.

"Was she PREGNANT shubi?"

If yes, it means they were....

"Never.." He finnally spoke. "We were together but it was all long distance jyotica. IT Did happened twice but that was all years ago..  There's no chance that I... That I got her pregnant.. Trust me."

He said looking at me. His eyes were pleading me to believe him. Although the thought of Him being with Her started boiling my blood but didn't I chose to forget the past? I need to calm down.

The thought of his Ex putting all of his family on target, hurting them was eating shubi from inside. I can sense that. It's not a time to think about our past. We need to get through this. TOGETHER.

I walked to him and hugged him.

That little head of his thinking too much.

"We need to talk to Her. You need to talk to her. It's the only way we can stop her shubi. "

______________________________________

SHUBMAN :

The news of papa's accident shook me to the core. My papa.. My first coach. The person who taught me to hold my Bat. Whatever I am today is all because of my papa.

Why I wasn't there with Him?

The thought of Losing Him feels like a poison. The journey back to Chandigarh was the longest journey ever. I can't thank jyotica enough for being there for me 'uske bina main toot jaata'. The moment I reached to the hospital, I saw him in that state. Lying on the bed, unconscious, with a leg broken. Thank god he was out of danger.

Mom and shahneel was there. They were devastate. My superhero was lying there on that bed. For jishu, jyotica need to go home but I need her here. She is the only person i allow myself to cry infront of. I need to empty my heart. Where is she?

I was about to took my phone out of my pocket when I saw her. She was worried. She hugged maa and shahneel and walked to me. She asked me about Papa. After letting her know that he was out of danger, She was relieved too. I don't have to talk to her, Just  her presence is enough to calm me down. She is the strength that makes me want to keep going in my life. She is my strength.

.
.
.

The moment in entered in the house I assumed something horrible happened here.. My first hunch was a robbery.