chapter 28

..

..

..

..

SHUBMAN :

The moment I walked out of that door I knew I was coming back here again. It's been four days since that and I couldn't concentrate on any single thing nor practice nor briefing just HER.

I couldn't just stay away from her and after knowing her exact location that was Impossible. for four days continuously I'm following her everywhere she go, like some stalker. Her daily routine was the same. But today was something different. She got out of her house kinda early today. Her mood was a bit off. She came out of that supermarket running, with tears in her eyes. Shahneel was right. 'She isn't Happy either'.

When I saw her getting panic and the way she fainted my heart skipped a bit. I felt like the world has stopped. Thank god there were people in that park who helped me pick her up. I remembered she keeps her keys under doormat. I opened the door and got us in. Thankfully I knew where her doctor's file is. I got the number and call to her Doctor. Right now she's still unconscious and being examined.

Doctor checked her and looked at me.

"I suppose you are the father of that baby. Mr....?" She asked.

"Umm.. Yes.. Its Gill. Shubman Gill." I replied

"Well, I'd like to have a word with you mr. Gill".

We got out of her bedroom when dr. Said.

"Don't worry, she is fine.. For now. well it was a PANIC ATTACK. Listen carefully what I am going to tell you Mr. Gill. I know you were not active in her pregnancy till now, every time I used to ask her about the father of a child she used Ignore that question all the time.

Well This pregnancy isn't easy for her Mr. Gill. She first came to me when she was 2 months pregnant. Her condition was very critical. Weight loss, weakness, lack of energy. She was tired. It was so serious that I even suggested her to get an abortion because her body wasn't ready for this. But she wanted to keep it. She Told me the baby was her last Hope to Live. Then we put her on a lot of syrups and tonics for weight gain.

You know mr Gill, More than 75% miscarriages happened because of overstress and hyper tension. That's why we suggest the families to keep happy and safe environment around the pregnant lady. But her case was different. She was all by herself. Sometimes her friend used to keep her company but most of the times she was all alone. All I am trying to tell you is mister, I don't know what happened between you two but please don't do anything  that will give her stress. She is too emotionally attached to the baby. Keep happy environment around her. That will be good for both of them."

"I understand Doctor" I said,  she faintly smiled at me and left.

I went to Jyotica's bedroom. Looking at my Baby soundly sleeping. I was genuinely scared today. Even my presense is enough to make her panic now. What if I wasn't there.  No.. Not thinking about that.

______________________________________

JYOTICA :

I slowly opened my eyes. Trying to look around. I was at my bedroom. How?

I remember I was.....No.  I remember I saw HIM.  Was I dreaming again? No. I'm pregnant, not stupid. I clearly remember, In the park. Yes..

IT WAS HIM.

But what happened after that? I looked around my bedroom, it was all clean. Whooaa... I climbed out of the bed and walked towards my dinning area.

The milk I spilled this morning was all gone. My entire house was clean. Who did this? I was wondering when the main door opened and SHUBMAN came in.