Other Characters Introduction

Amelia Miller

Amelia is Siddharth's fiancee. They fell in love in States and Siddarth proposed her. They both are so in love.

Mrs. Ananya Singh

Siddarth's mother & Adhiraj's wife, who loves Kiara more than her own kid Siddarth. Always wanted Kiara to be the daughter-in-law of her house but her dreams shattered when Siddhart told her, he loves someone else.

Mr. Adhiraj Singh

Siddarth's Father, who is best friends with Mr. Vatsal Mehra. Mr. Adhiraj Singh is very renowned business tycoon of Mumbai. He started his career with his best friend when they were 18 years old. Mr. Adhiraj loves Kiara and Siddarth both as their own. He isn't aware of Siddarth's engagement as he's out of country for some business.

Mrs. Vedika Mehra

Vedika is Kiara mother and Vatsal's wife. She see Siddarth as her son and loves him as much as she love her daughter, Kiara. Always thought that her daughter and Siddarth would end up being couple.

Mr. Vatsal Mehra

Kiara's father. A great businessman. Owns  2 Architectural Company with his business partner and childhood best friend Mr. Adhiraj Singh. Same as Adhiraj, he is not aware of Siddharth's engagement with Amelia as he is out of country.

••••••

Any further entry of a new character would be introduced in that chapter.

In the next part, we will start the story!
I'm so excited!

Don't forget to follow my Instagram account for earlier updates : ishawrites_2007

See you guys in the first chapter..
Don't forget to vote, comment & follow ✨