Dedication & Disclaimer

Dedication

To everyone who loves without expecting anything in return.

DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT

2024 Isha_writes2007. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this book should be transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form, including photocopy, recording or other electronics & mechanical methods without prior written permission of the author.

This is the work of fiction. Names, places, events and characters are produced from authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*******

• Don't even think of hating in the comment section. If you don't like the plot, simply stop reading and leave. I don't need your hating opinion on my book.

• This is not for my lovely readers who are here for reading and giving good criticism.

• You are not allowed to hate on my characters. You're not allowed to called them a bitch, whore or any curse word. Not even as a joke.

And you're not allowed to call me names. You don't get to call me a bitch just because you don't like how the book is. If you do, I'll caught you and get back to you .

• It's simple, if you don't like the way the plot is, write your own. Don't call me names for that.

• I hope you will like it too.

• Thank you so much for giving your precious time to my book.

• Lastly, English is not my native language so bare with the grammatical mistakes.

• Hoping you'll will love the work as much as I do.

Thank you.

Follow me on Instagram:
Ishawrites_2007

See you in the next part!