~Part 12~

⚠️LANGUAGE AND SMOKING⚠️
As I was sleeping peacefully the next thing I know is I get hit in the face with a pillow. Wack. "Get up pleaseeeee you've been sleeping for so long." JJ said as he jumped on the bed and I turned and looked at him "Really?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes "Yeah it's almost 10:30." JJ said as he looked at my phone. "I'm going back to bed." I said as I covered my head with the blanket "No your not" JJ said and ripped the blanket off my body "I swear to god JJ!!" I said as I got up and hit JJ with a pillow and that's when the pillow fight started. Finally are pillow fight was over "Okay Okay! Truths." I said as I was laughing "Okay fine. Hurry and Get ready." JJ said as he threw the pillow on the bed and walked out.

When I was done getting ready, I walked outside, and JJ was sitting his feet in the hot tub and I went behind him and shoved him in, but he didn't fully fall in, and I just sat there laughing

When I was done getting ready, I walked outside, and JJ was sitting his feet in the hot tub and I went behind him and shoved him in, but he didn't fully fall in, and I just sat there laughing. "What the hell Y/n!!" JJ said as he laughed "My bad I just slipped." I said as I sat next to JJ and he shoved me a bit and Kie and Pope showed up, so we worked on the stuff that was gonna help us get the gold "How's it feeling?" Pope asked as Kie was in the bucket in the tree "Feels good." Kie replied as she looked at Al of us

"Taking you down." Pope said as he lowered Kie "Okay." Kie said and JJ took a drink of his beer "John B pullin' a Houdini." JJ said as he set his beer down "Where is he." I asked as I looked around "I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done!" Pope said and we just all sat there for a minute "Speak of the devil. Hey! Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything." JJ said as he smiled, and John B just walked past us "The fuck? No, you didn't. Pope and Kie did it." I said as I laughed "Hey." Kie said and just watched him walk inside "Okay, that's it?" JJ asked "Uh... what's that all about?" Pope asked as him and Kie walked up to JJ and me "I was just about to ask the same thing." I said as I got off the hot tub and JJ took his feet out and got off the side.

We all went inside to see what John B was doing and we all heard a bunch of clattering "You all right, man? What— what's up?" Pope asked and John B ignored him "What are you looking for?" Kie asked John B as he just kept looking through stuff "Bro, what's going on?" JJ asked and John B pulled the gun out of the couch bed "John B, what do you need gun for?" I asked and JJ walked up to him "Just- No!" John B yelled and shoved JJ on the couch bed "Just talk to us!" JJ yelled as he fell on the bed "John B, Chill! What are you doing?" Kie yelled and John B just walked past us and stood in front of him "What, are you JJ now?" Pope asked and John B shoved Pope "Shit are you okay?" I asked Pope because he fell into the table "John B, what the hell are you doing?" Kie asked as she walked out and followed John B and JJ, Pope and I walked outside with her.

John B was getting on JJs bike and started it and he revved the engine "John B, what the hell!" I yelled as I walked towards the bike "Ward knows about the gold." John B said and he looked at all of us "He killed my dad." He said and drove off and we all just stood there but Kie, JJ, and Pope ran after him "John B!" Kie yelled "Shit!" JJ yelled "What the actual fuck just happen?" I asked as I looked at everyone "no fucking idea." JJ said. All we knew is John B was probably going off to do something he would regret. "I'll call him." Kie said as she pulled her phone out. Everyone went home but me.