S2 E7 - Shadow play

During the sleep bug incident, MK wasn't the only one awake, there was a small black and red monkey that was also walking around. Though he only found that out when he almost ran it over. He was going to bring it to flower fruit mountain or Monkey King's shame temple but lost the monkey in the cloud.

A couple of days later there was a war.

A food war.

And That's the timer!

Both competitors must now present their culinary creations to our panel of judges.

Introducing our first judge.

Princess Iron Fan!

An empty tea cup was blown away by her dramatic entrance. "Ah, come to tussle with the champ?" MK taunts.

"Oh, please. Like I have energy to waste on you, Noodle Boy." she rolled her eyes. "I'm here to settle a debt and that's all." The twin demons gave her a thumbs up.  "I knew I shouldn't have made that blood oath."

Judge number 2!

It's none other than the Monkey King!

"Monkey King!" yelled the enthusiastic child who had tears in his eyes, so happy to see his mentor. Who  wraps one arm around MK and whispers "Sorry I'm not the real one, bud. Play along." then with a wink, sat in his chair and crossed my arms while MK's fell to his side in disappointment. MK was relieved to see Monkey King as a judge, though a little disappointed to discover it was a clone. A clone with green eyes that. By the way he spoke, sounded like he was forced to go to multiple events like this. "I, Monkey king, fully endorse this product or... sports event?"

And judge Number 3, and, apparently, a fan favourite, this guy!

"Thanks for having me. Great to be here!" Tang was absolutely beaming when he saw who was sitting in the chair next to him. Though Monkey King didn't seem to share the same enthusiasm. The Clone Monkey king moved his chair closer to Princess Iron Fan.

it was time to give his vote, he seemed to hold a grudge against Jin and Yin. "I, Monkey King, Fully endorse Pigsy's product." the sign fell down with the sound of the bell. "Speedy Panda flattened my tail and served their food on easily soggy paper plates. Not to mention the terrible customer service." he stood up from his chair and harshly glared at the gaping twins. MK hasn't seen Monkey King angry before other than some scolding but this was nothing like that.  "Your ancestors put up more of a fight ! You have brought shame to them!" MK wanted to invite the clone monkey king over after the food war, but he had left beforehand, leaving his order behind on his seat.

~~~~!~~~~

MK's friends invited him out, "I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages!"

Pigsy burst MK's bubble "Uh, kid, this ain't a cinema."

"It;s a shadowplay, with puppets?" Tang explained.

"Wha? Puppets?" MK deflated "nooo, I thought we were seeing Kung Fu Monkey Cop The Movie!"