S3 E3 - Smartie Kid

"Are we sure we're going in the right direction?" asked Sandy, moving his mirror to check in the back where he saw two sweaty kids and a roasted Pigsy.

Tang sighed, checking the map "Not a clue. All Monkey King said to do was head west, so..."

Mei snuck up from behind and grabbed the map in irritation, Tang keeping one hand on the map so she didn't rip it. "How did anyone ever get anywhere using these?"

"Yo, blue thing, wanna crank up that AC, brother?" asked a glowing, meditating monkey in the back while MK was pestering Savage, who refused to share her water, no one questioned where she got it from.

"Ah, hey, little help up front, Monkey king?" Asked mei, only for the king's head to fall back as if he was sleeping. Mei lifted her fist and forced a smile so big it started to burn her cheeks. "HEY! I know you can hear me!"

"No, I can't."

MK slid over to his best friend, much to the pleasure of the small monkey who was hoarding all the water. "Mei, Monkey King needs to recharge after his fight with NeZha." he moved in front of the glowing monkey. "He's in no state to waste his time on mere mortals, especially now I don't have my powers."

"Wow! He told you that?" Pigsy grew concerned.

"We have a very honest relationship. Pigsy" Savage scoffed. "Besides, that kind of mystic monkey mediation requires complete focus, apparently."

Mei and Pigsy both felt disappointed with the king. It was typical but also worrying with how MK acts around his idol. "Come on, gang, don't be so glum!" chimed in Sandy. "Roll down that window, a litt-" Savage yanked on Sandy's beard. Holding up her book that simply said NO! Then she shut it and started petting Mo while sitting on Sandy's head.

"Kid, you know there is more to you than just your powers, right?"

"Exactly! I've accepted that, until I get my staff back, I'm not going to be the strong one anymore. Whis is why I'm going to be the smart one!"

~~~~!~~~~

The TEA broke down. Savage had stopped paying attention to when MK was making a fool of himself. She was quite content staying inside while everyone tried to get it fixed. Until MK started dumping everything inside into a pile. When he attempted to grab one of her ducks she flew into a rage! She bit his hand and placed a hard kick to his shin. She clawed his face, avoiding his eyes due to the fact that the particular action was saved for the other shadow clone, and then she threw him out. Screeching {"DON'T TOUCH MY DUCKS YOU KNOCK OFF, CHEAP LOOKING, SECOND HAND, CHARITY SHOP, TWO POUND FIFTY, BREAKS IN TWO DAYS, JUMP UP, KICK BACK, WHIP AROUND AND FAIL, BANDANA WEARING APE!"} MK dusted himself off, he was a little hurt by Savage's reaction but it's not like he could understand what she was saying.

The goldfish stared at her with his mouth and eyes as wide as they could possibly be. "Oh... that was a... reaction." Her eyes snapped on him. The goldfish averted his gaze. The monkey stomped her way over to the table with three bowls in a similar fashion a toddler would to being put in time out, except she had no tears with her anger. It didn't take her long to realise what was happening. The three plates, the turtle and some things from the TEA. "Well, well, well. It looks like you've wagered just about everything the little one will let you have, kiddo! Tough break, guys."

MK was stressing out, pulling at his own hair. "This... This is impossible! B-But I'm the smart one! The law of averages has betrayed me!"

"Kid, just forget it." Sighed Pigsy.

Savage handed Mei a note. "Savage wants to know if she can take MK's place."

MK's head snapped around. "WHAT?!" he yelled.