Being Vegan Grants Powers?

Clash at the Demonhead was playing, Scott could only stare nervously at Envy and Ramona looked away awkwardly from Todd. When the song was said and done, there was a cameraman who was recording the reactions of some of the fans.

Afterwards, Everyone had cleared out from the bar leaving only our notable characters.

Stephen: Decent show, eh? Told you they were good.

Scott: I think I'm gonna throw up.

A small pink light sits on the floor next to a doorway, something that Scott notices.

Scott: Wh...What is that?

Ramona: What?

Scott: That glowy thing by the door.

Ramona: Huh... I don't know.

You walk out from the doorway, touching the light as you walk back to the group.

Scott: Hey (Y/N), what's that glowly thing?

(Y/N): Save point, just got mine in.

Scott: What? Are you serious? I gotta save before—

He tries to quickly get his in, but is stopped by the barkeeper.

Barbara: What the hell? You're not supposed to be here! We're closed!

Scott: Uh... We're... We're with—

Envy: Don't worry about it.

Appearing from nowhere, Envy now wears more casual clothing, looking at the entire group that stayed.

ENVY ADAMS
24 YEARS OLD
RATING: 100%

Envy: C'mon back here, guys. Let's chat.

It was incredibly tense backstage for most

It was incredibly tense backstage for most. You however, grabbed a beer from the table and down it in a single swig.

(Y/N): Bleh, this is some shitty beer.

The issues from their past wasn't your concern, not until it got interesting. Scott meanwhile looked like he was gonna go into a full blown panic attack.

Scott: Hi.

Todd: Hi Ramona.

Ramona: Hey Todd.