Take Off!

That's how this all works. That's what my plan is, all this time I thought Scott needed my intervention, but in reality, it was Flowers.

So that's my plan, instead of watching over Scott, I'll keep an eye on Ramona. I will fix subspace and make sure that this is my last, reset.

[PREVIOUS SAVE FILE LOADED]

[ADJUSTMENTS APPLIED]
[WELL WITHIN SET PERIMETER]

[LAUNCHING NOW]

With that goal in mind, Inside Scott Pilgrim's mind he was trudging through the wasteland that was his subspace, while the vast starry sky loomed overhead.

He saw in the distance Ramona rollerblading past him.

Scott: The girl of my dreams...?

Ramona: It's time to wake up, dude.

This was accomplished very quickly, by a sudden and loud airhorn being blasted in his ear, shooting him out of his dream.

SCOTT PILGRIM (23 Years Old) -HE JUST WOKE UP

Scott: I had a dream about that girl again...and the one where (Y/N) blasted out my ears...

Wallace: Mm...I didn't care the first time you told me, I care even less now.

Scott had fallen back to sleep and was hogging the blanket. Wallace yanks the pillow and blanket Scott had ripped off him in his sleep.

WALLACE WELLS (25 Years Old]
SCOTT'S COOL GAY ROOMMATE

Scott: But she had cool hair...and wheels.

Wallace: "Wow, So Specific"... When are you getting your own place?

Scott: Isn't this my place?

Wallace: No. I let you crash here one time and you never left.

Scott: That's not how I remember it.

Getting up with a sigh from the shared futon, he walks toward the kitchen.

Wallace: Could you at least get your own stuff?

Scott: I have other stuff.

The scan on the room shows the only things that were his, were his clothes on the floor and his coat.

Wallace: You do not have stuff.

He was making himself a pot of coffee.

Scott: Can I have some?

Wallace: Some of my coffee?

Scott: I don't have to take this guff from you.

Wallace: You're right, you don't. So leave.