GTFO Day

After the events at Lee's Palace, Envy set off in a Taxi going her separate way, as Wallace, Ramona and Scott watched her leave. Now, around two months later, everyone is enjoying their time at the beach. With Scott hugging Ramona along the shore.

Scott: Ramona...

Ramona: Shh. Don't you just wish this moment could last forever?

Scott: Ramona, I Luh—

Ramona: Shhhh.

Scott: Luh—

Ramona: Shhhhhhhh.

Scott: L-Let's make out?

Ramona: Show me how!

Julie: (Y/N), How hard can you throw this?

(Y/N): Pretty Hard. Why?

Julie: Throw it at Sco—

You rip the volleyball out of her hands and fastball the sucker straight for Scott's face dodgeball style. Knocking him flat on his ass.

Julie: No Shenanigans at my party, bitches!

Kim was wearing a yellow one piece with a headband of the same color. Ramona and Julie were wearing standard two-piece bikinis; Ramona's being dark green and Julie's being White Red and Blue with Diagonal Stripes. You, Scott, Neil, Harper and Stephen wore shorts and were topless, but you had the cool shades.

Kim: How is it your party? I thought it was Stephen Stills' Birthday.

Stephen: Mine was last Tuesday and Julie's is next Tuesday, so hers is technically active.

Julie: Yeah, and my aunt is letting us use her house in the beaches, Kim.

Kim: Whoop-De-Doo.

You wrapped an arm around Kim as she looked at you.

(Y/N): Might as well enjoy it while we can. We've been getting so caught up with Scott's Ex bullcrap we haven't relaxed in a minute. C'mon, I'll show you a trick Harper taught me about controlling Seagulls with food.

Meanwhile Ramona looking down on Scott, checking on him as he was dazed.

Ramona: Are you well? Do you have brain damage?

Scott: Did anyone see what hit me?

Ramona: Wow. No. It must have been huge. Hey, Neil, why aren't you hanging out with Knives?

Neil: I don't want to talk about it.

Ramona: Where is she?

Harper: Over there.