Old Friends

That first bite to Kim's neck got a sweet moan out of her. You continue to assault her neck until, after leaving a few bite marks and hickies, you felt it was time to explore lower. Kim's body was racked with pleasured by the kisses and bites to her collarbone, to her breasts, her stomach, until you reached her inner thigh. You look toward her glistening lower mouth and give it a quick lick causing Kim to moan loudly from the sudden sensation.

(Y/N): Well, Well~ Aren't you excited? It's like a waterfall down here~

Kim: Shut up!~

You give her lower lips a second longer lick, as Kim grabs the bed sheets not used to this level of pleasure assaulting her senses.

Kim: Fuck~!

Taking this as your entry ticket, you start to eat her out. Lapping up all the sweet nectar she released while you reached up with one hand and twisted one of her nipples between your fingers.

Kim: Do-Dhon't do that!

Her words were already begging to slur and you were only doing foreplay. Either you were that good or that chocolate was making Kim extra sensitive, either way you didn't care. Continuing to lick your new favorite treat, you stuck your tongue inside and started going to town, also spotting a tiny nub directly in front of you, using your free hand you add rubbing it the assault. Her legs instantly wrapped around your head and after only moments of this, she came, bucking her hips as a tidal wave of nectar flowed which you happily drank all of.

Licking your lips clean, you admired your handiwork. Kim's eyes were glazed over with lust as she panted, her tongue was out, with shaky breathes, drooling from the surge of pleasure.

Coming down from her high, Kim could see how large and erect your member was.

Sensing what she wanted to do, you obliged, sitting on the bed allowing Kim to crawl over and get on her knees in front of you.

Kim: 'Could I even fit this thing inside me...?'

While that thought concerned her, she was already hypnotized by the masculine odor. Peppering your member with kisses, she fondled your testicles with her hand. Letting out a groan from the added heightened pleasure from the chocolate being more than what you expected.

She starts to lick your member going from the base to the tip. Going at this pattern before eventually slowly taking your well-endowed member into her mouth. Gagging a bit when it hit the back of her throat, this however did nothing but add to her excitement.

Kim: 'Can I...'

Curiosity struck, wanting to try something she saw online, using her bountiful chest she placed your member in between them while she continued to take you orally. It amazed her that you were big enough for her to try this. The added pressure from her breast made shivers go up your spine, not expecting this at all from Kim.

She saw your reaction to her and wanted to see more. Getting brave, she attempted to deepthroat you. Making it halfway before she began to gag again, you place a hand on her to stop her, but Kim placed her hand a top of yours to give you the hint to not be afraid to be rough with her.

Taking this hint with stride, you place both hands onto her head and force her to take the rest of you. She gagging loudly and came again another waterfall spilling out onto the floor.

You forcefully thrusted in and out of Kim's mouth, enjoying the warmth and tightness. Feeling the pressure building, you begin to thrust faster, Kim felt this and knew what it meant, she hugged your legs as you came. Shooting ropes of semen down her throat with some leaking out the sides of her mouth. Pulling out you see Kim try to swallow the excess that stayed in her mouth.