Pot Meets Kettle

SNEAKY DEE'S (Again... Seriously the food isn't even that good)

Sitting at the booth, Young Neil had joined this night as he was finally available , Scott had an arm around Ramona while Kim leaned on your shoulder. There was evident tension with suspicious glares from Ramona toward you. Something Kim noticed, but said nothing, knowing the probable cause.

Scott: So, what's up, Young Neil?

Neil: What do you think is up? Nothing's up! You assholes don't even hang out with me anymore!

Stephen: It's not like it's intentional, man. You have summer classes, and we haven't been practicing over at our place...

Kim: Why haven't we been practicing, anyway?

(Y/N): I'm with Kim on this, you guys will get rusty if you don't practice.

Stephen: ...We're recording right now.

(Y/N): Yeah, no shit, you're doing it at my place.

Lisa: Um...

Neil: He's been turning down shows, you know. The lady who books shows here keeps asking, and he keeps turning her down!

Scott: They have a show at Sneaky Dee's?

Stephen: Upstairs.

Scott: I had no idea.

Kim: Why are you turning them down? I thought we wanted to play shows.

Lise feels a sense of unease noticing Ramona looking towards her seemingly angry. Excusing herself to the bathroom while Ramona didn't take her eyes off her the entire time, eventually everyone agrees it was time to leave. Scott and Ramona walk by themselves quietly until Ramona speaks up.

Ramona: So, what's the deal?

Scott: I know right? I thought playing shows was the whole point of being in a band.

Ramona: No... With your friend. The actress. What is the deal between you and Lisa Miller?

Scott: Wait, what? There... There is no deal! There's nothing.

Glowing white lines were becoming visible as Ramona got upset.

Scott: Seriously.

Ramona: Even in high school?

Scott: We were just friends. I swear to god. I... come on! Come on.

Ramona: Nothing ever happened with you two?

Scott: Nothing.

Ramona: No matter how bad you wanted it to?

The lines had grown worse and their shine becoming yellowish.

Scott: Come on, that's not fair. Even if I admit I had a thing for her, which I never will. It's all in the past. It's over! It's over.

He was becoming frustrated, scratching his head and letting out a sigh.

Scott: If you're gonna be like this, I—

Ramona: Goodnight, Scott.

She walks off, no longer listening to Scott.

Scott: If you're gonna be like this I'm glad she's only in town for a couple more days! That's all I was gonna say! Give me a break!! Ramona, come on!!

Sitting on a roof ledge, you and Roxie sat eating burgers while you looked on with a pair of binoculars. What peaked your curiosity were those glowing lines surrounding her head, but you kept that thought to yourself.