Tripping Before You Fall

Scott: NO! N-Not you! I don't need you!!! I NEED HER!!

He headbutts the visage of Nega-Scott and sprints back to Ramona's house. The second voice that spoke watches Scott run, strings coming out of his sleeves and he was pissed, gritting his teeth, clenching his fists and eyes that locked onto Scott with hatred.

Harper: Mr. Chau isn't the only one looking for revenge Scott Pilgrim...Just you wait.

Ramona is chased out of her house by Mr. Chau, Scott hops the fence and calls out to her.

Scott: Ramona!!

Coming face to face he looked confused on how Mr. Chau got here.

Scott: That's Knives's dad! He's trying to kill me! How'd he get inside?!

Ramona: He followed you through my head! Would you please deal with this??

Scott: He's got a sword! Where's your bag?

Ramona: Hanging on a hook in the kitchen, but don't you dare!

Scott maneuvers around Mr. Chau to get into the house shouting out to provoke him.

Scott: MR. CHAU! IT'S ME YOU'RE AFTER, SO LET'S PARTY!!!

Sitting on a Roof on the opposite side of the street, you watch on with binoculars.

(Y/N): Guess that's my que.

You stand up and stretch before covering your mouth from a dry burp.

(Y/N): I think Sneaky Dee's food is catching up...

Before you went forward, you remembered something you had to do. Almost fucking up, because you were trying to rush.

(Y/N): I need to change Roxie's spawn point. Can't believe I almost forgot to change her respawn point before this...

Running up the stairs, Scott is chased by Mr. Chau until they run into Ramona's guest room. Where Roxie sat on the bed reading a comic.

Roxie: What the hell is this? Did Gideon send you?

While Roxie distracted Mr. Chau, Scott went and hid in the bathroom. Springing to her feet she draws her sword.

Roxie: I don't need help! Why doesn't anyone ever believe in me?!

She clashes blades with Mr. Chau, pushing them out into the hallway.

Roxie: Gideon didn't even send you, did he? This is just another example of Scott Pilgrim being a lazy ass who doesn't fight his own battles!!

He pokes his head out from the bathroom.

Scott: You've got swords!

Roxie: Excuses!

The fight makes its to the kitchen slowly approaching the open door to the balcony.

Scott: I don't hit girls!

Roxie: Pssh! You think that gives you the moral high ground.

Scott: S-Sorta...

Ramona: Well. It doesn't.

(Y/N): It really doesn't.

Ramona: GAH!? Quit doing that! How'd you even get in here?!

(Y/N): Front door was unlocked.

Mr. Chau pushes Roxie against the balcony railing causing it to crack.

Roxie: You're just a pussy, Pilgrim!