The Past Always Catches Up

On top of the Tornoto Reference Library, Knives was overlooking Toronto for her self-proclaimed rival

On top of the Tornoto Reference Library, Knives was overlooking Toronto for her self-proclaimed rival. Meanwhile Scott had gone into the Second Cup coffee shop only to run into Julie who tells him that Ramona went to the Library with Stacy, his sister and, Harper, your brother. This makes him panic before running out of the coffee shop covering his ears screaming, ignoring Julie's rants about him not listening to her.

Inside the Library was stood Ramona holding a package, with Stacy and Harper, with Ramona looking at the vast library with annoyance. There were at least four to five floors, with each holding a vast array of books.

Ramona: This place is unbelievable. Total Science Fiction. Where'm I supposed to deliver this thing?

Stacy: Ummm? I guess we could try the information desk?

Scott picked up the phone while he was playing video games and jumped to the conclusion that is was Ramona only for it to be Stephen. They banter for about a minute if Stephen had his sister's number or Harper's to hopefully not have his fuck up spilled or dramatized.

Whilst at the library, Ramona spoke to the information clerk and was able to successfully deliver the package.

Ramona: Okay, Great, we're all set!

Reference Clerk: Thank you so much!

Stacy: Do you want to walk around for a bit?

Ramona: Yeah... I can't stay too long, but I'm curious.

Harper: We'll have to take the elevators. They're really... weird...

Harper notices Ramona looking up at something, Stacy however was oblivious.

Stacy: Oh, I should turn off my cell phone.

Looking up Harper sees what Ramona notices. Knives jumping down from high up in a makeshift ninja getup.

Ramona: Just a sec...

Walking over to a metal art rail, Ramona rips off a chunk of it before walking back.

Stacy: Ramona! Are you crazy?? You can't just go around--

She is inturrupted when Ramona uses the metal bar to block the overhead attack from Knives who was using...well... Knives.

Ramona: What is this? Did Gideon send you?

Knives: You're dead, Fatty!!

Knives goes to attack Ramona again, but her scarf is grabbed by Harper who flings Knives away. Her getup being the reason why capes and cape like accessories aren't allowed, She regains her balance having been thrown to the second floor.

Harper: Knives, knock it off! This is ridiculous.

Getting a second look at Ramona, Knives recognizes her.

Knives: I...I've seen you before!

I've seen you before!