Scott Gets A Job?!

Scott: Shut up, forest elf

Forest Elf: The Forest holds many secrets.

Scott: I don't know the stupid cheat code, okay? I'll learn the forest secrets the old fashioned way.

Ramona: I think this is the lamest dream I've ever found you in.

Forest Elf: Look out! Random Encounter!!

Scott: Damn it! Would you please stop invading my dreams? It's so embarrassing...

Ramona goes to start ranting until, you appear from behind a tree and bowl a cylinder right in between them.

Scott: Not aga—

(Y/N): Think fast chucklenuts!

It detonates, filling the dreamscape with a flash of blinding white light causing Ramon and Scott to vanish.

You stood there, smiling at ruining Scott's dream, but then looking at the spot where Ramona once stood with contempt.

(Y/N) Good. The less time you spend in sub-space the better, Flowers. You're causing enough problems already.

Scott wakes up at the same time as Wallace was calling the house phone.

Scott: Hello?

[Wallace: Hey, so I think we should see Peter tomorrow.]

Scott: The Landlord? No way! You do it!

[Wallace: Great I'll let you go since obviously you're very busy.]

Scott: Hey... Uh, are there any, uh, jobs at your job?

[Wallace: Available? What, for you?]

Scott: Uh... No, I mean I have this friend who—

[Wallace: Do you even know where I work at?]

Scott: I have to go.

He hangs up the phone and gets dressed for the day. Leaving the apartment, Knives was outside waiting for him.

Scott: Hey, Knives.

Knives: H-Hi! I'm not even stalking you!

Scott: It's cool! Don't worry about it!

He walks out of view of Knives making her let out a sigh of self-loathing. A man who was well into his forties hiding behind a shrub near her having watched the whole thing.

Scott goes to the second place he knows which is the Second Cup. He walks in and is meet with Julie who was taking her leave as her shift was done for the day.

Scott: Aaa! No! Not you!

Julie: That stopped being funny such a long time ago. Anyway, do you know what's going on tonight?