Sins at The Chaos Theatre

Leaving the House again, Scott went on another walk with Envy.

Scott: Hey, Uh, Happy Birthday.

Envy: Hm? Oh, Yeah, it was a few weeks ago, Gideon threw this party...

Scott: Mm-hmm.

Envy: Do you remember my 21st? Now that was a birthday. We went bowling at midnight. Julie and Stephen baked me a terrible cake. You got pretty drunk.

Scott: I don't drink.

Envy: Mm-hmm.

Scott: So do you think we're going to get back together?

Envy: Huh? What, me and you?

Scott: Or maybe just have casual sex?

She had a hand on her hip as she gave a blank stare at Scott. Before brushing it off as a joke.

Envy: I see you finally got some sleep.

Scott: What are you, psychic?

Envy: Scott, we dated for two years. I can read you like an open book.

Scott: Two years?

Envy: You don't even remember me. You're like the only one who knew me before...

Scott: Before what?

Envy: Scott, do you remember anything? Like, ever?

He did not as much as he admits he does. His mind deluded to sunshine and rainbows, like what he did with Knives.

Envy: What about New Year's Eve? Do you remember that? We had a fight.

Scott: Like a fight,fight?

Envy: A fight that you started.

There was one thing he remembered, more like a feeling.

Scott: Well, I remember you breaking my heart.

Envy: The feeling is somewhat mutual. I know I'm changing. We're all changing. Just... don't forget me.

He just gave Envy a blank stare.

Envy: This is the only me he knows... You need to face reality, Scott. He's not even a bad guy.

That wasn't how it felt for Scott as he was hit by an invisible force scaring him away

That wasn't how it felt for Scott as he was hit by an invisible force scaring him away. He runs off to hide again, this sudden change of direction shocked Envy.

Soon after, humming from behind sings a tune while walking toward in Gideon's direction. Turning toward the humming, Gideon watches you approach with an earbud in and eyes closed, just walking forward to the rhythm.

As you pass by, Gideon stops you by placing a hand on your shoulder. Cutting your humming as you narrow your eyes at him.

(Y/N): I was enjoying that song. If you're looking for an early grave, take me where you want to be buried.