Livin Life Before The Second Fight

Simon: I killed him.

Kim: Who?

Simon: Scott Pilgrim.

The dreamy scene cuts to a funeral of Scott who lies dead in the coffin with a flower in his hands. Lots of people attended, including Lauren, Lisa, and Simon.

Funeral Attendant 1: I guess he deserved it.

Funeral Attendant 2: Had it coming to him.

Funeral Attendant 1: It's kind of sad.

Funeral Attendant 2: Sort of.

Out of nowhere you popped up. Looking around the place.

(Y/N): Never figured you would dream about this kind of thing. Actually... Nevermind, this fits your character pretty well.

Kim wakes up from her dream and goes about her morning routine: Taking her morning shower, brushing her teeth, and getting dressed, trying to be quiet as a mouse the entire time until she puts on her Velcro shoes. Which wakes up her bitchy roommate, Sara.

Sara: Who the hell is making all that noise?? Kim! I knew it!!!

Kim: I'm tragically sorry to have woken you up so tragically early, Sara, and I mean that. I really do.

She did not.

Sara: Well... Well, GOOD! You should be sorry!

Leaving the apartment, Kim gets her morning coffee, afterward, walking to her job at the NO-ACCOUNT VIDEO store. Upon entering, Kim is greeted by her co-worker, Hollie.

Hollie: It's almost 11:30, slacker! ...Aww, you didn't bring me one?

Kim: What? A coffee? Hollie, I have some bad new. I hate you, okay?

Hollie: You hate everyone, Kim.

Kim: You're one of everyone.

Hollie: Have you always been this way?

Kim: What way?

Hollie: Like, uh, a totally hateful bitch?

Kim: Maybe I was a happy kid.

Hollie: I can't even imagine.

Now entering the store was you with your own cup of coffee.

(Y/N): Nah, I can vouch, Kim in college was peak happiness.

This was sarcasm. Hollie then flutters her eyes at you.

Hollie: Ooo, our favorite loiterer, is that for me~?

(Y/N): Charming, but no. There's enough espresso in here to kill three tigers.

Kim: You overheard us?

(Y/N): Only the last bit. Was I right?

Kim: No, Hollie's right. I was like this totally serious kid, and this totally angsty teenager. I probably only smiled and laughed when I was deluded into thinking it would make some jerk like me.

(Y/N): Only difference from then and now, is you're full of even more repressed rage. How is Sara by the way?

Kim: As "lovely" as always.

(Y/N): Mind if I "take" her to "dinner"?

Kim: Tempting. I'll keep it in mind though.

Hollie gets up and walks over to the store's tv.

Hollie: You're a holy terror, Kim, and I'm glad you're on my side. Do you want me to put a movie on? I'm gonna go get some coffee.

Kim: Ooh, can you put on something really morbid and Horrible and Japanese?