Episode 28, 29 & 30: The Bonus Part 3 & 4: TOCAC Origins Story Retelling Part 2:

[This script includes confidential information that hasn't been revealed yet until the end of season 1 and season 2...]

Description:

After learning what we know in the first part of the origins story retelling, Steve and Axwell go on a dangerous mission at the end of season 1 to find the ancient guardians and retrieve two mysterious miraculouses in order to defeat both Marinette and Adrien from completing their plans and destroying each other, but while their friends stay home to fight and protect Paris, Felix and Skylar abandon Adrien to go on their own mission and Max finds out Chronicle Bug and Kiley's secrets before anyone else can, Meanwhile Adrien finds himself in a rough and gut wrenching predicament when he comes face to face with Gabriel and Emilie and contacts the ancient guardians to help him destroy the miraculouses and take hold of the prophecy before Steve and Axwell can complete it, and stop them from falling in love and dooming the world, how will it all end, and will everyone's journey end up where they want it and connect?, or will it all go wrong and force Marinette to get Steve and Axwell to trust her before it's too late?, find out what happens next and watch the show once and for all...

In Progress...

🎉 You've finished reading Miraculous Ladybug AU Universe: The Tales Of Chronicle Bug and Chatar/Season 1: 🎉