Chapter 19 - Kiss Me

Conrad

After Savannah, we had a longer haul down to Florida, and it took us a few days time to sail all the way down to the keys. We planned on staying a few nights in key west,kind of playing it by ear and then heading back up the keys to experience some of the other islands.

After a few days, we finally docked at Key West. We got our bags, and I locked everything up and took the keys. We were going to be staying at a hotel just down the street where I could see the boat from a distance. I took Belly's bag and stacked it on top of mine, carrying it for her.

"You don't have to do that Con, I can get my own bag."

"I know, but I can't have my girl carrying her own bag into the honeymoon sweet. It just wouldn't be right." I looked over at her and she was smiling that big Belly smile.

"Okay, whatever you say. You won't listen to me anyway." She said with a smile.

We checked into the hotel and headed up to the room on the top floor. When we got to the door, I sat our bags down, and picked Belly up, cradling her to walk her in the room. "Are you ever going to stop doing that?" She said playfully. I had carried her into every room so far, and I wasn't going to stop until we got home. "Not anytime soon" I said, nuzzling my nose to hers. Then I walked us both inside and sat her down on the floor, turning around to grab our bags.

As soon as I got the bags in, we both raced to the shower. Sailing has its perks, like being all alone in the middle of the ocean, which makes for great sex, but it left things to be desired when it comes to the bathroom/shower situation. Sometimes we would shower on deck, using a saltwater system. We usually waited to shower when there was no one in sight for miles and miles, or at night when it was dark, but we were also alone. The water was only lukewarm, so it definitely left things to be desired for. I know Belly liked to take baths, so I tried to book rooms with bathtubs and showers. Most of the honeymoon suites had really nice baths. From clawfoot tubs to large garden tubs and Jacuzzis.

This room was all white with natural woods and coastal touches, with a big canopy bed that had sheer fabric draped from all four sides. The bathroom had a giant waterfall shower with two shower heads and a huge soaking tub. Belly beat me to the shower, and I was close behind. The shower was heating up, we had taken our clothes off and we're waiting to get in. Belly threw her arms around me and pulled me to her.

"Thank you, Conrad."

"What are you talking about?"

"Thank you for planning everything for the honeymoon and making it so special for us. I wasn't expecting all of this.", she said, gazing into my eyes and smiling that wide smile of hers.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Belly. I'm happy to do it. I've had so much fun with you this whole time."

"Me too." She said and looked at me with that look in her eyes. The one that said, "kiss me." I pulled her into the shower and started kissing her, my hands wandering all around. I couldn't help it. I literally couldn't keep my hands off of her. I spun Belly around and lathered her hair up with shampoo. Since we had been married, it had kind of become a ritual for me to wash Belly's hair. I have always loved touching her hair, so I naturally loved this. I scrubbed her scalp with my fingertips and then brought the foam down her ends and washed them. Once I had done that a couple of times I told her to rinse. She closed her eyes and stuck her head under the waterfall, her hair slicking down and sticking all over her face. I watched as the foam washed over her body like avalanche- white, foamy suds rolling down.

                                                                              _____________